Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
charts

Shallow & ASIB rise on Billboard this week

Featured Posts

Married the Night

Where does this fall in terms of her other singles charting? How close is it to Bad Romance? 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thomas P
11 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Where does this fall in terms of her other singles charting? How close is it to Bad Romance? 

It surpassed by a long time now. Only behind Just Dance but by like 3 weeks

Bryoncé, Lorde, Rihanna, Arianna, SZA, and the list goes on
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sugden

Truly her second peak. LG6 coming to be the third :giveup:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curunir
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

lmao the good sis shallow just won't die. SLAY.

Epic. Iconic. Legendary. Impactful. 

All the 2016-2017-2018 ASIB doubters just erased from earth for good.

:vegas:

A FAT MOOD RIGHT THERE :grr:

39 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

It surpassed by a long time now. Only behind Just Dance but by like 3 weeks

Shallow is bigger than Bad Romance :bradley:93fb17874abb9af1f7fe5aa94093002b-full.jp

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The13thNote

I think it might be because it just was announced that it was nominated for 2 VMAs. So it got a small boost from the internet stans there. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The13thNote
52 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Truly her second peak. LG6 coming to be the third :giveup:

You have to fade/die to have another peak. Any success LG6 sees is just a continuation of her second peak. 

 

Madonna had 3 peaks.(Early career, comeback with Ray of Light after Bedtime Stories flop, and coneback with CoaDF after mild American Life peformance) Mariah had 2 peaks(early career, switch up to 2000s R&B after late 90s and Glitter messes). Britney had 2 peaks (early career, Blackout/Circus/FF after 2007 meltdown). 

I pray Gaga at least has 3. She certainly has 2 now. 

 

Cher has had like 6 and Bowie had like 5. Bieber has had 2. So we'll see where she stands in about 30 years. 

Edited by The13thNote
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, LibraOctober98 said:

What is currently happening that this resurgence commenceth??

The official Grammy channel on youtube posted a cover of the song, got a million views in a week, don't know if that's enough to explain it.

But anyhow, yay! People predicted the song to fall out from the Hot100 last week, and it's still there. A true organic everlasting classic. :applause:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway

This is such a modern classic ugh her mind! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
On 7/30/2019 at 1:09 AM, The13thNote said:

You have to fade/die to have another peak. Any success LG6 sees is just a continuation of her second peak. 

 

Madonna had 3 peaks.(Early career, comeback with Ray of Light after Bedtime Stories flop, and coneback with CoaDF after mild American Life peformance) Mariah had 2 peaks(early career, switch up to 2000s R&B after late 90s and Glitter messes). Britney had 2 peaks (early career, Blackout/Circus/FF after 2007 meltdown). 

I pray Gaga at least has 3. She certainly has 2 now. 

 

Cher has had like 6 and Bowie had like 5. Bieber has had 2. So we'll see where she stands in about 30 years. 

This is kind of... Not true? You can peak after a very successful eraa if the next era is even more successful. See Taylor Swift: she peaked with Red but then repeated with 1989 and she didn't have to fade for it. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrG1087

Don’t forget that Apple iTunes was also having some recent sales for best seller soundtracks and ASIB was on that list. It ended up shooting to the Top 20 albums again. It’s sitting at number 9 as of earlier this afternoon. It truly has become a timeless classic. Shallow and the album aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katharine Hepburn

Gaga simply cant stop winning :ally:

xoxo Joanne

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...