đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Eurovision Song Contest: Megarate Part Deux - Results Ceremony

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

kvnrp

giphy.gif

But since even Playing with Fire flopped, I am not sure if I can have any trust into y'alls taste anymore :madge:

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

@hausofcy @Dutch @fragmented @DesertWolf @Artx @Antonio @Obman @StarryNight @Josip @NNES @Glittertinks @Ryusei @kvnrp @TeenIdle @Marvsnr @Nirvana @mister max @DiegoMonster @Florian @Davian @DeluluSwine @nikola @SwissMonster @Varys @JonathanHolland1 @053Timo @Maic @Gypsy03

It's been a week since the submissions opened and so far we have 10 songs. 
I'm giving you two more weeks to send your submissions, so October 21st will be the last day to send them.
Then the real fun (and the mess) will begin :vegas: 

Reminder:
Send three songs in a DM, rank them 1-3. 1 and 2 being your main options.
No winners and no songs from the previous rounds.

Those of you who already sent your submissions can ignore the reminder.

Bellatrix
On 10/7/2019 at 8:43 PM, fragmented said:

i sent my songs like minutes after the announcement #proud

There are mainly two types of people. The one that sends minutes after the announcement and the one that send minutes before the deadline :poot: 

Bellatrix

I'm currently listening to the songs we have so far. We are up for a really exciting round. There's no obvious winner yet, especially since we don't have any Eurovision winners this time.

Many great bops and beautiful ballads. Some got really underrated in Eurovision, so y'all better do them justice here

tumblr_o791w7hz3R1tpwfdzo1_500.gif

hausofcy
On 10/8/2019 at 10:12 PM, Dutch said:

I already know the songs I pick will flop hard, but anyways. I have to find my #3.

mine will probably flop too but idc since they're among my faves. they're also pretty obvious :emma: 

🇯🇵

Bellatrix

@hausofcy @Dutch @fragmented @DesertWolf @Artx @Antonio @Obman @StarryNight @Josip @NNES @Glittertinks @Ryusei @kvnrp @TeenIdle @Marvsnr @Nirvana @mister max @DiegoMonster @Florian @Davian @DeluluSwine @nikola @SwissMonster @Varys @JonathanHolland1 @053Timo @Maic

We are now up on 20 songs. One more week to go for you who are interested and haven't submitted your songs yet.

IncredibleElasticBug-size_restricted.gif

hausofcy
5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Ready to serve a song that deserved a win and a underrated throwback bop.

Ugh i’m serving major throwback too! Cant Wait :giveup:

🇯🇵

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest: Megarate Part Deux - Results Ceremony

Archived