Animal Claws

13. Come to Mama

latest?cb=20170726194637

Overall Score: 6.425

Highest Score: 10 @EnzoĀ @MonsterMomĀ 

Lowest Score: 0 @theadamcreator

Ā 

COMMENTS

@MANiCURE 6Ā - Don'tļ»æĀ really like the song and Gaga's voice on theļ»æĀ chorus is kinda "annoying".
@Monster7 - Iļ»æĀ won't ever understand the hate to this song
@AndiGagaĀ - Usedļ»æĀ to love itļ»æ, now its kindaļ»æĀ ļ»æmeeeehļ»æ
@HadesĀ - Iļ»æĀ have to be in the right mood to appreciate thisĀ ļ»ætrack. It's too ''festive'' and Christmas sounding so i rarely play it.
@HausOfHarlow - Interestingļ»æĀ lyrics, still a good message, and a good production.Ā 
@MonsterMomĀ - Loveļ»æĀ the message. It says a lot in a grown up way. I wish she would make more songs like it
@Enzo- undeservedļ»æĀ hate to this song will never end, it's so fricking good,Ā ļ»æthe lyrics, the message, the instrumental, the vocalsļ»æ...
@Ally CampanaĀ - Sonicallyļ»æĀ not my type but the lyrics>>
@Inferno - theres a few aspects of this track i can enjoy butļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ overall it exemplifies an aspect of gaga i tend toĀ ļ»ædisassociate from when im presented with it which is when she gets in her "love yourself bravery through kindness" bag. Its a spiel, its boring to me, the song is warm but its corny as hell and her vocals on it are strong but cheesy on top of this randy newman-esque instrumental thats like gaga doing a rendition of a late 70s sitcom theme. im not playing it. i agree with mark ronsons interpretation of this trackļ»æĀ as a hug, i get that. but its like an uncomfortable well-intentioned hug from an aunt that i manage to wiggle away from and go to my room and shut the door.
@A Hybrid - Cringeļ»æļ»æĀ all the way around
@Davian - Underratedļ»æĀ ugh. So cute
@huttont - itā€™sļ»æĀ not the slutty bop I anticipated, good song evenļ»æĀ though I will always associate it with Hillaryā€™s lossļ»æ
@imnotyourbabe10 - Ā ļ»æĀ Ā Ah, if only we all could have experienced theĀ ļ»æmovements of the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s with Gaga!Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā This is such a fabulous song about social justice activism andļ»æ, for me, hearkens to a timeĀ Ā when there was civil unrest but also lots of love and camaraderie.Ā Ā Sadly,ļ»æĀ a perfect track Ā Ā Ā Ā for the Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Tr**p era this album was released around.
@Guillermo Tello - Ifļ»æĀ you had asked me about this song like a week ago I would have rated it with a 3 maybe. But lately I realized it's not thatĀ badĀ but I still have mixed feelings with the lyricsļ»æ. The production is great but it's definitely not my favorite, one of my least-favorite but I have learnt to appreciate it more. The pointĀ ļ»æis I wouldn't listen to it on my own.

Anveeroy
Just now, Animal Claws said:

13. Come to Mama

latest?cb=20170726194637

Overall Score: 6.425

Highest Score: 10 @EnzoĀ @MonsterMomĀ 

Lowest Score: 0 @theadamcreator

Ā 

COMMENTS

@MANiCURE 6Ā - Don'tļ»æĀ really like the song and Gaga's voice on theļ»æĀ chorus is kinda "annoying".
@Monster7 - Iļ»æĀ won't ever understand the hate to this song
@AndiGagaĀ - Usedļ»æĀ to love itļ»æ, now its kindaļ»æĀ ļ»æmeeeehļ»æ
@HadesĀ - Iļ»æĀ have to be in the right mood to appreciate thisĀ ļ»ætrack. It's too ''festive'' and Christmas sounding so i rarely play it.
@HausOfHarlow - Interestingļ»æĀ lyrics, still a good message, and a good production.Ā 
@MonsterMomĀ - Loveļ»æĀ the message. It says a lot in a grown up way. I wish she would make more songs like it
@Enzo- undeservedļ»æĀ hate to this song will never end, it's so fricking good,Ā ļ»æthe lyrics, the message, the instrumental, the vocalsļ»æ...
@Ally CampanaĀ - Sonicallyļ»æĀ not my type but the lyrics>>
@Inferno - theres a few aspects of this track i can enjoy butļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ overall it exemplifies an aspect of gaga i tend toĀ ļ»ædisassociate from when im presented with it which is when she gets in her "love yourself bravery through kindness" bag. Its a spiel, its boring to me, the song is warm but its corny as hell and her vocals on it are strong but cheesy on top of this randy newman-esque instrumental thats like gaga doing a rendition of a late 70s sitcom theme. im not playing it. i agree with mark ronsons interpretation of this trackļ»æĀ as a hug, i get that. but its like an uncomfortable well-intentioned hug from an aunt that i manage to wiggle away from and go to my room and shut the door.
@A Hybrid - Cringeļ»æļ»æĀ all the way around
@Davian - Underratedļ»æĀ ugh. So cute
@huttont - itā€™sļ»æĀ not the slutty bop I anticipated, good song evenļ»æĀ though I will always associate it with Hillaryā€™s lossļ»æ
@imnotyourbabe10 - Ā ļ»æĀ Ā Ah, if only we all could have experienced theĀ ļ»æmovements of the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s with Gaga!Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā This is such a fabulous song about social justice activism andļ»æ, for me, hearkens to a timeĀ Ā when there was civil unrest but also lots of love and camaraderie.Ā Ā Sadly,ļ»æĀ a perfect track Ā Ā Ā Ā for the Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Tr**p era this album was released around.
@Guillermo Tello - Ifļ»æĀ you had asked me about this song like a week ago I would have rated it with a 3 maybe. But lately I realized it's not thatĀ badĀ but I still have mixed feelings with the lyricsļ»æ. The production is great but it's definitely not my favorite, one of my least-favorite but I have learnt to appreciate it more. The pointĀ ļ»æis I wouldn't listen to it on my own.

YES

1.gif

Ā 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Enzo

me when JAD loses first

L4X5lQ.gif

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Enzo
Just now, Enzo said:

me when JAD loses first

L4X5lQ.gif

almost kkksks

Didymus

Omg come on :awkney:

That song should be in the middle at least. It's not the best but it's a fabulous sing-along car tune that I really enjoy. Not a good start, GGD :madge:

Enzo

megarate cancelled already

570-E50-FC-473-D-4-F9-B-A427-72-F95-E612

Anveeroy
Just now, Enzo said:

megarate cancelled already

570-E50-FC-473-D-4-F9-B-A427-72-F95-E612

giphy.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived