Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Joanne

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP
21 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

3. Angel Down 🥉

Im proud of you GGD, literaly one of best Gaga’s song. 

oh my gosh crying GIF by globaltv

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
19 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

#1 PI

@Guillermo TelloThe best ****ing production of the whole album

:ladyhaha:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Curunir

Wow. What a mess :ladyhaha:

We love :lolly:

Thank you @Animal Claws for putting up with our bullѕhit :selena:

Some of the sins committed in this thread though :madge:

Inferno

Im sorry but I had to laugh at PI getting the number one spot. Like, not even trying to be a d*ck but its some contrarian silliness where you actively want to like a song that you know isnt that great and people at large do not like. thats just my opinion. ive said it, expressed it for the last time, from now on ill just shut my mouth and let ya'll have your fun with it i guess lol

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

Im sorry but I had to laugh at PI getting the number one spot. Like, not even trying to be a d*ck but ya'll all decided collectively within this past year to drink some kool-aid and pretend that this obviously anemic underperformance of a lead single/gaga track is somehow amazing. I can't...lol like to see the evolution of this being one of the most routinely sh*t on songs on here to suddenly becoming everyones favorite underrated song is like....disingenuous. from my perspective. idk lol

kim kardashian GIF

Animal Claws
On 7/28/2019 at 12:11 PM, Marges said:

Perfect Delusion 1st?

tumblr_p48nrp0ood1u6n8hkya.gif

8 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Im sorry but I had to laugh at PI getting the number one spot. Like, not even trying to be a d*ck but its some contrarian silliness where you actively want to like a song that you know isnt that great and people at large do not like. thats just my opinion. ive said it, expressed it for the last time, from now on ill just shut my mouth and let ya'll have your fun with it i guess lol

@Davian This guys don't know what's truly taste :ladyhaha:

Curunir
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

kim kardashian GIF

I didn't give it my 11 but I gave it a 10, so I can agree :giveup:

Wig :vegas:

Inferno
On 7/28/2019 at 8:11 AM, Marges said:

Perfect Delusion 1st?

tumblr_p48nrp0ood1u6n8hkya.gif

truly what the admiration for that song has become

Davian
15 minutes ago, Inferno said:

tumblr_inline_n2ym1ssTZe1qmtldn.gif

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Inferno

Also, how ya'll dislike Hey Girl and think of it as 'flat' and a 'disappointing collab' is wild to me but its exactly what Sinners Prayer waswith her working with Josh Homme yet making that endlessly dull song like..

Archived