Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Joanne

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

doppelganger

My top 5 are Joanne, Angel Down, Million Reasons, Diamond Heart and Sinners Prayer.

But I have a feeling that PI, DIC and JW will prevail :interestinga:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
1 minute ago, DesertWolf said:

Diamond Heart can leave now too :huntyga: and Sinner's Prayer better follow 

200.gif

Blasphemy

Davian
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

9. A-YO

WHATHDHXJDHFNR??

DelectableMelodicFlyinglemur-size_restri

THIS IS TOP 3

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Anveeroy

Dancing in Circles next, please

hD702D7EE

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Animal Claws

8. Sinner's Prayer

latest?cb=20170727054105

Overall Score: 7.597

Highest Score: 11 @rumours @HausOfHarlow @Anveeroy @DiamondKing @badgirlmeat

Lowest Score: 1.8 @devilrhino 

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - I kinda like the guitar on this tracks but it still feels empty. If the instrumental had more things going on maybe I would've liked it even more
@MANiCURE 6- I love the instrumental of the song here. But Gaga's voice isn't very pleasant.
@Monster7- this is the one that has grown more on me with the pass of time, some of her best lyrics ever
@Hades- Fell in love with it the moment she performed this on the Dive Bar Tour. It's definitely the biggest grower of the album after almost 3 years.
@HausOfHarlow -  Truly, my favorite. I know it's odd, and this will probably rate low, but I just really enjoy the vibe and tune.
@MonsterMom - Love everything about it. 
@OpenHeartedMonster- I don't really get the message behind this
@Enzo - this song is good as gold. one of my favs, the beat uuuuuuuugggggghh
@Ally Campana - Underrated. The last chorus where she switches it up an octave>
@Inferno- this song has a vibe and a riff that makes me want to like it and i dig/respect josh homme a lot, so the fact that all they made together was this makes me that much more disappointed. its just flat, doesnt take you anywhere. doesnt elevate and the lyrical story doesnt captivate me enough to look beyond the blandness of it all. i can never remember how it ends either, ive maybe gotten through it once or twice. ireally expected more from their collaboration.
@A Hybrid - A great song, unique vibe for Gaga, I hope she wrote it and not FJM..
@Davian - Could have been my 11! I knew this song would be one of my faves since I heard it live at the Dive Bar Tour. Perfect.
@huttont- not what I expected, it’s good but forgettable 
@imnotyourbabe10 - Struggling to not repeat myself – this album is so cohesive!  Sinner’s Prayer is exactly what I would expect from a Gaga-country album and it's another kind of break-up track.  To me, it is the most visually descriptive and mood-setting song from the record and takes me to Colorado or the gold mines out west.  “Came down the mountain, dragging our love affair…”. “I can carry you but not  your  ghosts…”. Oh, and Father John Misty was in on this one, right?  Hell yeah!
@Guillermo Tello - I have no problems with this one neither why not a 10, it's delicious to listen and well done too. It's one of the few songs of the album that doesn't feel genuinely rushed + forced, and it's one of the few key changes of the album I enjoy  this is what real music is about 
@ryansamonster- Shows Gaga’s true storytelling powers as a songwriter. Totally unique in her discography, her voice is so rugged and the production and backing vocals of Hillary Linsday mix so perfectly. A major highlight, loved it since the Dive Bar performance.

Just now, Animal Claws said:

8. Sinner's Prayer

latest?cb=20170727054105

Overall Score: 7.597

Highest Score: 11 @rumours @HausOfHarlow @Anveeroy @DiamondKing @badgirlmeat

Lowest Score: 1.8 @devilrhino 

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - I kinda like the guitar on this tracks but it still feels empty. If the instrumental had more things going on maybe I would've liked it even more
@MANiCURE 6- I love the instrumental of the song here. But Gaga's voice isn't very pleasant.
@Monster7- this is the one that has grown more on me with the pass of time, some of her best lyrics ever
@Hades- Fell in love with it the moment she performed this on the Dive Bar Tour. It's definitely the biggest grower of the album after almost 3 years.
@HausOfHarlow -  Truly, my favorite. I know it's odd, and this will probably rate low, but I just really enjoy the vibe and tune.
@MonsterMom - Love everything about it. 
@OpenHeartedMonster- I don't really get the message behind this
@Enzo - this song is good as gold. one of my favs, the beat uuuuuuuugggggghh
@Ally Campana - Underrated. The last chorus where she switches it up an octave>
@Inferno- this song has a vibe and a riff that makes me want to like it and i dig/respect josh homme a lot, so the fact that all they made together was this makes me that much more disappointed. its just flat, doesnt take you anywhere. doesnt elevate and the lyrical story doesnt captivate me enough to look beyond the blandness of it all. i can never remember how it ends either, ive maybe gotten through it once or twice. ireally expected more from their collaboration.
@A Hybrid - A great song, unique vibe for Gaga, I hope she wrote it and not FJM..
@Davian - Could have been my 11! I knew this song would be one of my faves since I heard it live at the Dive Bar Tour. Perfect.
@huttont- not what I expected, it’s good but forgettable 
@imnotyourbabe10 - Struggling to not repeat myself – this album is so cohesive!  Sinner’s Prayer is exactly what I would expect from a Gaga-country album and it's another kind of break-up track.  To me, it is the most visually descriptive and mood-setting song from the record and takes me to Colorado or the gold mines out west.  “Came down the mountain, dragging our love affair…”. “I can carry you but not  your  ghosts…”. Oh, and Father John Misty was in on this one, right?  Hell yeah!
@Guillermo Tello - I have no problems with this one neither why not a 10, it's delicious to listen and well done too. It's one of the few songs of the album that doesn't feel genuinely rushed + forced, and it's one of the few key changes of the album I enjoy  this is what real music is about 
@ryansamonster- Shows Gaga’s true storytelling powers as a songwriter. Totally unique in her discography, her voice is so rugged and the production and backing vocals of Hillary Linsday mix so perfectly. A major highlight, loved it since the Dive Bar performance.

This is embarrassing.

Enzo
Just now, Davian said:

WHATHDHXJDHFNR??

THIS IS TOP 3

finally some taste

giphy.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

OpenHeartedMonster

My top 5 (four tens and one eleven, I gave sooo high scores to all tracks because I love the whole album) is JW, PI, MR, Grigio girls and DIC

Animal Claws
Just now, Enzo said:

@Animal Claws are you satisfied with the mess you created? 

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

It was you who voted, I have nothing to do with it :hor:

rumours
1 minute ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Omg, I totally agree! We should light our Alejandro candles in hopes of John Wayne’s demise  :tony:

Yaaasssss what a wonderful idea! Glad we agree :heart:

Archived