šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selling a Madame X Tour Ticket!!!

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

Hey everyone! I am currently selling a ticket for one of Madonna's Madame X Tour shows!

It's for theĀ Boston show at the Boch Center Wang TheatreĀ on December 2nd!

I won't be able to attend thisĀ specific show, and instead willĀ attend another show date as a result.

It is in the front of the balcony sectionĀ in Row L, seat 5! It's a great seat (and honestly, any seat is a good seat since the venue is so small.)

Please PM me if you are interested in the ticket! I'm looking for about $175 in exchange for it but other offers can be made.

tumblr_myp6acvne51sv6zdro2_r1_250.gif?wi

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, Plastique Tiara said:

Isn't this illegal?

I hope not :messga:

I've seen other members do similar things before so :poot:

Delusional
2 hours ago, Plastique Tiara said:

Isn't this illegal?

I doubt it, I donā€™t see anything wrong?

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, DeIusional said:

I doubt it, I donā€™t see anything wrong?

I was just curious, because I have seen from telenovelas that when someone buysĀ a ticket from a non credible source, they get arrested or punished by sum ****. Maybe I had too muchĀ telenovelas.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Delusional
Just now, Plastique Tiara said:

I was just curious, because I have seen from telenovelas that when someone buysĀ a ticket from a non credible source, they get arrested or punished by sum ****. Maybe I had too muchĀ telenovelas.

Oh lmaoĀ :sharon:

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

3 minutes ago, Plastique Tiara said:

I think its illegal to sell them outside the stadium before the show starts or something like that. I remember buying tickets like this and the guy was scared to get caught.

Saint Hollywood
15 hours ago, Plastique Tiara said:

That sounds horrible :selena:

Red Velvet
19 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

That sounds horrible :selena:

We don't say Telenovelas are hell for nothing.

I'm like some kind of supernova

LateToCult
16 hours ago, Plastique Tiara said:

La Rosa de Guadalupe. Ha impact. Ā :sis:

Babel
18 hours ago, Didymus said:

Omg if this was a European date :giveup:

if only she had a South American dateĀ :giveup:Ā Brazil or Medellin would be so fittingĀ :koons:

Saint Hollywood
2 hours ago, Diente said:

if only she had a South American dateĀ :giveup:Ā Brazil or Medellin would be so fittingĀ :koons:

Yeah, I find it strange how she wonā€™t be performing in the country that inspired the albumĀ :messga:

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Someone please take the ticket :selena:

Try resell tickets websites tbh

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived