Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Beyoncé misses #1

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

sillynate

It’s not a Beyoncé album tho

if it’s a Beyoncé album then it’s also a Kendrick Lamar album, a Childish Gambino album, and a Billy Eichner album. How you like that?

Billy Eichner’s album debuted at number 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Borislshere said:

RNB pop climate? Where? The top 10 is either pop or rap. It's been like that for the past year.  It's a generic pop song with a repetitive chorus. It's literally nothing that special. I'm not downplaying anything, just being realistic. 

I'd also like to add: I love both songs but y'all's obnoxious behavior is just getting annoying and tired. 

shallow a generic pop song? it has strong pop elements, but calling it generic is deluluuuu:selena:

Fresco

I wonder if there is a demo of Beyonce singing circle of life, because she isn't singing the version in the movie.  Would be interesting if that leaked.

Spirit is gospel in the 2nd half, with some awkward breath phrasing in the 1st half. Gospel might not appeal  to her pop fans, idk. :laughga: 

If anyone is calling anyone else a monkey, just stop, and delete it. :saladga:  

Hades

Beyonce is an established artist that won't fade away.  She's been releasing music since the 90's. Her fans can be annoying  ngl but there is not something here to celebrate about. :shrug:

gypsy101
5 hours ago, Andreu said:

I feel that before the beyoncesters get offended and attack me

I wam happy for it bc i like ed not because I hate eat

this being said,

yasss :applause:

find a new hobby sis

gypsy101
5 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

It's funny to see her fans making excuses after excuses. They just don't accept her recent flops (EIL, Homecoming, and now The Gift).

and literally none of those are solo studio albums lmao

her next one will debut at number one just like all of the rest of hers have

a soundtrack, live album and collaboration album not debuting at number 1 isn’t very surprising in general

alextruper17
29 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

and literally none of those are solo studio albums lmao

her next one will debut at number one just like all of the rest of hers have

a soundtrack, live album and collaboration album not debuting at number 1 isn’t very surprising in general

:v:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

pedrohemg
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

It’s not a Beyoncé album tho

if it’s a Beyoncé album then it’s also a Kendrick Lamar album, a Childish Gambino album, and a Billy Eichner album. How you like that?

Billy Eichner’s album debuted at number 2

Metacritic says otherwise. It's a Beyoncé album.

https://www.metacritic.com/music/the-lion-king-the-gift/

Also Spotfy

The Enigmatic

how can Ed Sheeran get a no.1 so easily ?

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Epione

I mean it’s cute that she’s above traditional promoting, but girl sometimes needs to go outside and practice those words and interviews, cause reading from the paper note when you are accepting an award just ain’t it.

doppelganger

Beyonce gave her fans three albums  in the past 13 months. Meanwhile us Gaga fans have to wait two years between project :ally:  

Anyway, based on her recent outputs I don't think Beyonce cares about #1s anymore. The Hives though , cannot bear the idea that their Queen Bee is no longer on top of the world.  

DoremonLove
8 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Don’t fight with the Beyhive on twitter guys. They’re terribly racist and are using racial slurs against Asian stans. I did not expect this at all. :air:

Agree i saw some nasty tweets. They think all asians look same.:bradley:

Ot- hahahha

How can anoyone not love gaga

KeepOnSwimming
7 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Halo was released after Single Ladies and was a hit in Europe.

You're totally right, I thought it was before Single Ladies, so my mistake. But still, Halo was released like a century ago and was her last Hit here. :oops:

Archived