Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
charts

Old Town Road ties the record [16th week at #1]

Featured Posts

MrDaniel

I hate despacito anyways, going to support on OTR even though I don’t like the song:vegas:

Right Gaga?

67054597_2363071223905331_92788151769733

  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Temptation

What a wonderful way to cap off a decade of one hit wonders!!! LMFAO, Gotye, Luis Fonsi, the Chainsmokers, Omi and Psy are shookT! :wtfga:

Edited by Lord Temptation
  • LMAO 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, Swallow said:

It was a radio fueled hit for the most part and one of the most forgotten songs of the 90s. Mariah has like 10 songs that are more remembered.

200.gif

So what ? 

Literally most of the  ariana's and Taylor's songs are PayPaled at the radio 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh

A month ago you all were hating on him and now everyone is like “yas black gay man” I have to laugh. 

OT: So happy for him, he seems like a genuinely nice person. Also legend Billy deserves this :queenga:

That boy is a monster
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing
13 minutes ago, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

My god I knew someone was going to say this. The song is just horrible and doesn't deserve this record let alone a #1. This has nothing to do with the artist's race or sexuality.

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

A month ago you all were hating on him and now everyone is like “yas black gay man” I have to laugh. 

This 

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing
8 minutes ago, AlvariusFlame said:

 

Excuse me No.

But Do you prefer Depacito?

I don't love Despacito but I prefer it over Old Town Road

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swallow
3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

A month ago you all were hating on him and now everyone is like “yas black gay man” I have to laugh. 

Not me, tho. I've always loved the song and only posted supportive posts, so back off.

3 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

My god I knew someone was going to say this. The song is just horrible and doesn't deserve this record let alone a #1. This has nothing to do with the artist's race or sexuality.

That's your opinion. It's a bop and extremely popular and the most deserving song to hold this record considering the popularity and the longevity.

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper
20 minutes ago, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

an islamophobe at that, you forgot to add

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald
12 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

What a wonderful way to cap off a decade of one hit wonders!!! LMFAO, Gotye, Luis Fonsi, the Chainsmokers, Omi and Psy are shookT! :wtfga:

:air: Wow... seeing it all together in one place like that :lmao:

nihilist blues
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swallow
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

an islamophobe at that, you forgot to add

so we gonna judge someone's character based on a tweet when they were a teenager? Bye.

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

I want it to be 20 or 25 weeks! I love when a hunty slay for once! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Don't ♥ Let ♥ Me ♥ Get ♥ Me♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlopSlurper
11 minutes ago, Swallow said:

so we gonna judge someone's character based on a tweet when they were a teenager? Bye.

His tweets were like a year or two ago and when he got exposed he was making fun of it on twitter

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swallow
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

His tweets were like a year or two ago and when he got exposed he was making fun of it on twitter

Geez, how horrible. Let's stone him.

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...