news

Haus Labs ad first version leaked

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lilmonzter

I would have added something like "Battle for your life in style!" It would've been a touch extra but I'm not her creative director!:hor:

Sing C'est la vie 

TEMPLE
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

The battle for your life at the end makes me cackle for some reason :ladyhaha:

bAtTlE fOr YoUr LiFe

SEANGT

the chords or something with the bass is different. it sounds terrible to me lol. I'm glad they fixed everything up. The final version is great. 

FlopSlurper

Her saying battle for your life as if she's saying terms and conditions apply sent me

Phaye Monster

I mean, this version shows the actual makeup better, but that “battle for your lyiYIife” ruins it all:toofunny: that poor editing guy clicked the wrong button

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Mr Mirko

kinda final version is more cinematic, love the voice in final version, it was.. full of life, thank goodness they did the final touch

this feels like someone just took the audio from the original clip and decided to pitch Gaga's voice differently.

sorry, not buying this "first version leak" thing :koons:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Hybrid AT

ᔇᔘᔗ á”—Ê°á”ƒá”—Ëą á”—á”’á”’ ᔇᔃᔈ

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Infinity Wave

Guys, guys, guys

This was CLEARLY  a draft.

It was only made just to be a sort of place holder for the final ad, with  no obivous intention in releasing this at all. 

It was only made to see how an ad like this could have been, so they must have asked Gaga to record those lines for this draft. 

No need to bash her or try to discredit her affection for this project all over again. It's like when you're preparing for a speech, you don't put the same energy in it that you'll put in the real speech. Or when you rehearse a song for a concert, you don't put the same energy that you'll put during the real concert. 

She was just trying the voice over for the real deal.

Colourful

Archived