💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga makes Australian chart history!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Never have I thought Gaga would make an instant hit 10 years inside her career.

Shallow is now one of the all time classics  along "Somebody that I used to know", "Rolling in the deep", "Uptown funk"...

2 hours ago, OMonster said:

It's quite astonishing how Shallow has become such a signature hit for Gaga. It's also so incredibly fitting, almost in an uncanny way. 

I mean, she opened the decade with iconic pop hits, and now - after constant transformation - is closing the decade with a completely different sound... but still just as iconic, just as memorable and just as successful. 

Obviously, it's been a bumpy ride - and the success has fluctuated. But looking at the her starting point and end point of the 2010s is really quite incredible. I don't think any other artist could breakthrough with Poker Face, and ten years later re-peak with Shallow. 

Reveal hidden contents

Imagine being back in 2009/10 and someone played you 'Shallow', telling you it would be a huge Gaga song... at that stage, it's almost unthinkable. 

The fact that Shallow gagged tf outta SO many GP that her entire catalog and decade-old singles were (ARE) consistently knocking new releases off their game....

The yeah right showtime GIF by Desus & Meroof it all is juschefs kiss GIF by Sebastian Maniscalco

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Chart newbs :

Spoiler

fast car GIF by The Grand Tour

Every Gaga Single:

Spoiler

gta newb GIF

:huntyga:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

The Enigmatic

Queen of Australia 

I am having my ARTPOP moment

xxxstinkyboyxxx

I am assuming it's difficult making chart impact from an American pop artist such as Gaga.  I live in New York, so I have never been to the outside of America.  It just proves how much she has made a comeback since her 2012/2013 days.  The real test will be LG6.  The Joanne era did not count because I think she kept it lowkey for a big reason.  Gave just a bit of promo (there are times I will eat my own feces) and then finished it off in a big way with Superbowl.  With LG6 era, she can make a big impact again.  I honestly feel (I have not showered in three weeks) LG6 era will make chart impacts.  Possibly as many hits as BTW.  Gaga seriously needs to embrace the streaming era for each single.  HYPE HYPE HYPE each single.  It will be her true comeback to the charts.  She has never been this welcome.

Xoxo Adriana
18 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

Aussies have great taste and great sausages :vegas:

can confirm.

Lilmonzter
6 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

can confirm.

Cheers mate:vegas:

Sing C'est la vie 

Xoxo Adriana
30 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Cheers mate:vegas:

wait we're talking about p*nis' down under and not actual sausages, right?

and i oop GIF

Archived