💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shaves her head for Terry Richardson's mom

EnigmaMonstr

Featured Posts

I love gaga but she honestly rarely looks "cute" and anyone who thinks otherwise is just a dumbass

Lol, depends on what you consider cute

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3q425253qwewq

• The Stranger

• Runway

• jhonyguy04

Top Posters In This Topic

If she didn't dyed her hair lvbrown and shave it as blonde, everything would sound perfect for the decay and rebirth as brownga.

But this is a mess.

I mean it.

I need to login and post because this is too much to take. :flop:

I'm honestly think the next era is gonna be a mess. She's all over the place now. It happens to all superstars, maybe this is gonna be spiral down, you have to agree she's been ALL over the place lately and not in the good way

A lot of you are making this into a huge deal. She shaved like 1/5 of her head in a spot that is completely unnoticeable when she wears her hair down. She usually wears wigs anyway. I don't really understand why she did it though. Maybe Terry's mom had cancer and lost her hair and she is showing Terry her support. Why does it matter what she does with her hair anyway? It doesn't mean she is losing her mind and the next era will be bad.

MessyTop

Going to make a sandwhich while everyone stays pressed.

God, I love when things go Batsh*t around here LMFAO

ARTPOP COVER - OFFICIAL! LOL

tumblr_ma4qfwDhT21qb7f7bo1_500.jpg

I'm honestly think the next era is gonna be a mess. She's all over the place now. It happens to all superstars, maybe this is gonna be spiral down, you have to agree she's been ALL over the place lately and not in the good way

Yeah and we all though the BTW era would be perfect and it was a bit messy wasn't it?

I'd say, let's not generalize over something insignificant like this that doesn't affect her music

PetiteMonstre

A lot of you are making this into a huge deal. She shaved like 1/5 of her head in a spot that is completely unnoticeable when she wears her hair down. She usually wears wigs anyway. I don't really understand why she did it though. Maybe Terry's mom had cancer and lost her hair and she is showing Terry her support. Why does it matter what she does with her hair anyway? It doesn't mean she is losing her mind and the next era will be bad.

Haha, this post is logical! It obviously doesn't belong in this sea of insanity!

ARTPOP Gypsy

I don't see how this is any different then stars nowadays shaving the sides of their heads or things like that. Do you think the rihanna navy were having panic attacks when Rihanna shaved her head? It's just in a different spot, and plus there were reasonings behind it, not because she just felt like it.

Exactly, and P!nk has the back AND sides of hers shaved. Her fans never attacked her for it!

Edited by GagaPixie

Some of u kids needs to grow the **** up... My sister cuts her hair to shoulder height every few years and donates it to cancer foundations to make hair... It's in honor of my mother who died of ovarian cancer...

Gaga just took it a step further and cut a few inches up... GROW up, this isn't about u and your ****ing stupid meltdowns... She's a grown woman who's showing respect for her good friend... Her life, not yours...

Immature children with no lives :nails: