• Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop

4. place:

videoblocks-4k-abstract-liquid-metal-sea

Overall Score: 8.68

Highest Score: 11 - @Suspiria, @slayo

Lowest Score: 6 - @Dancin

Really surprised to be seeing this here in the TOP 4... this was the song that took me the longest to love, seemed really flat and lukewarm at first, but now it's cute.

The comments:

Spoiler

@Suspiria - Just a perfect song. Nice lyrics, Carly and Charli sound great together, lovely melodies. The production is truly exquisite though - the outro is one of my favourite pieces of music ever. Not a single thing I'd change about this.

@Enzo -Carly doing what she does best

@holy scheisse - What an iconic intro song. Charli & Carly's vocals go surprisingly very well together. The song really builds and ends with a chaotic instrumental breakdown that I love so much. Definitely sets the tone for the album and highlights the godly production to come.

Enzo

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

GONEEE.mp3

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
1 minute ago, loathereality said:

track 10 ftw

ignore her, she drinks

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

BleepBloop

3. place:

Overall Score: 9.21

Highest Score: 11 - @Enzo, @Dolce Vita

Lowest Score: 5.5 - @loathereality

A perfect song. Charli's perfect. Kim's perfect. Jay's perfect. A perfect bop!

The comments:

Spoiler

@Suspiria -Total sugary bop, what more is there to say?

@Enzo - truly a modern masterpiece

@holy scheisse - this track is a glittery, pink, beautiful pop song, another standout on the album. Kim and Charli seem to be cut from the same thread and flow together seamlessly, perhaps being confused for one another to a casual listener. The final rap verse by Jay Park adds a touch of masculinity to an otherwise vulnerable, sweet pop song. Simply beautiful to listen to, melodic, and catchy as hell. The song goes hard and just like pop 2 culimantes into a powerful anthem about just wanting a person to make a move on you. There's a beautiful outro moment that just reminds you how polished and gorgeous the production on this album is.

Enzo
Just now, Sneaky said:

This is so fun:pole:

thanks me later

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei

track 10 is blame it on your love on crack and shitty what is wrong with y'all :saladga:  Love yourselves :saladga: 

Musery

Enzo

Unlock It sweetie, I'm so sorry that all these ugly bitches would even disrespect you like that

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

loathereality
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

3. place:

Overall Score: 9.21

Highest Score: 11 - @Enzo, @Dolce Vita

Lowest Score: 5.5 - @loathereality

A perfect song. Charli's perfect. Kim's perfect. Jay's perfect. A perfect bop!

The comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@Suspiria -Total sugary bop, what more is there to say?

@Enzo - truly a modern masterpiece

@holy scheisse - this track is a glittery, pink, beautiful pop song, another standout on the album. Kim and Charli seem to be cut from the same thread and flow together seamlessly, perhaps being confused for one another to a casual listener. The final rap verse by Jay Park adds a touch of masculinity to an otherwise vulnerable, sweet pop song. Simply beautiful to listen to, melodic, and catchy as hell. The song goes hard and just like pop 2 culimantes into a powerful anthem about just wanting a person to make a move on you. There's a beautiful outro moment that just reminds you how polished and gorgeous the production on this album is.

you are welcome

Archived