Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nick Jonas shows off hot body

Swallow

Featured Posts

Chromatic
19 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

It's been a while since I've seen a picture of him all alone. His Instagram is full of pictures of her rat- wife Prinyaka Chopra lately

Rude and unnecessary.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

dripping ice cream GIF

Damn he’s so hot ugh :icega:. He seems to have gained a little bit of weight but  still looks juicy and those legs girl, :v:. I hate muscular men with barely any legs at all.

Eros92

That or a little thicker is like the perfect body type. 

I HATE the body shaming men get. Like you either need to be shredded or if you look like this you're "fat".

All body shaming on any gender needs to stop but I feel like body shaming for me gets swept under the rug all the time. 

dynamite

His body is great, you don't look like that without effort. Some people's standards and expectations are ****ing ridiculous god

Judas18
12 minutes ago, dynamite said:

His body is great, you don't look like that without effort. Some people's standards and expectations are ****ing ridiculous god

Blame grindr .. "muscular guys only" :bradley:

Judas18
38 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If I got him just for one day to fck me. I'd become a nun the next day 'cause no other **** will compare to his **** and no other **** will be worth my uranus :giveup:

Girl please

you can find a lot better guys than him in any gay dating app...

The thirst is real

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Judas18 said:

How is this a "hot" body?

it's a normal white guy body, not even fit.

Oh god :spin:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I’m sure some people you are attracted to are considered unattractive to others.

monketsharona

He looks 100× better on that pic than on his half naked photoshoots where is abs and chest are photoshopped to look 'perfect'

Archived