Stefani Tee
rumor

Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga

Featured Posts

OMonster
11 minutes ago, Wigless said:

You’re making it sound like Gaga releasing The Cure a week after Joanne and that’s a PR Disaster. If it’s from Lover, then song is coming out in ***August (23rd), w the video in September, no?

Maybe I'm being unclear... 

The song will be available on Lover - since it is part of the album's track-list. 

But it will be pushed separately as a single in late September. It will will have a MV, be able to chart, will receive radio play and could be purchased as a standalone track. 

Again, the track is not Gaga's - it is Taylor's. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Marges

Tbh I would be open for it since I started to be a fan of TS after YNTCD. Excited to see how a collab would sound.

Edited by Marges
  • YAAAS 2

Doncho

I cant see it happening but it would be cool. I hope your friend is right :selena:

Gaga needs to do more collabs between albums to keep the public AND fans interested...

• Like 1

DannyRodeck

water and oil

My first EP, Stargaze is coming out this month

Spartacus

If this happens, if this ever happens, I'm committing. Whether it's sue of side or mer der I dunno, but I'm committing something. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

PaulR2345
5 hours ago, Economy said:

I'd actually love a collab between Taylor and Gaga but that's how I know it's not gonna happen

When it comes to anything Gaga related... Nothing I want both artistically speaking or marketing career wise ever happens :madge:

This. I thought it changed when she said she had a collab with Florence, and then it turned out it wasn’t an amazing alternative and loud song aka HBHBHB. I really thought. 

• Like 1

Craven Moorecox
9 hours ago, t e a said:

PLEASE BE TRUE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

hi :vegas:

wsw1c730f297a445a00.gif

• LMAO 1

GagaVenusStan

Oh please henny, That’s as bad as Jojo Siwa feat. Aretha Franklin

venus AHAAAAA

Alan123

Dear Lord I hope not. I think Gaga is not the type of artist who would release a duet before she drops a lead single. I don't think she has done it before and not sure she'd do it now. They're very different popstars with very different styles and can't see it working well, she should stick to Katy Perry.

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, WheresLG6 said:

Spill the tea on LG6 sis

LG6 is not what I know 

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk