Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga Should Drop Her Beauty Brand Before It's Too Late

The13thNote

Featured Posts

The13thNote
2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Someone please end this. Let the bitch do as she pleases. Who cares if it is a cash grab? Who cares if it's not one? Literally go find new music to listen to if you're so bored. I've found the beauty of lofi music. Lofi krnb and khiphop too. 

We are allowed to call her out on stuff. People that have been on here since 2009 and stood by not just her music, but her message, can call her out when we have supported her for years. 

I literally have saved and been late on rent to see Gaga live. Lol. 

I will have my say. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLa

Even if she woke up in the morning and was like “nevermind, I hate this” she couldn’t just ‘drop it’. It’s a real company with 15 employees and legit investors. Significant time and money has been spent developing these products. It’s going to be around for a while whether fans like it or not.

The13thNote
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Amazon let her do it the way she wanted it. That’s why she chose it. You probably didn’t even read the interviews

You know....people can lie in an interview, right? 

Look at our president. 

PutUrPawsUp

I don't know why you guys have become so mean and harsh on our mother monster.:saladga:

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, The13thNote said:

Look at our president. 

Why are you being so negative? Comparing Gaga to Trump ain’t it :triggered:

I personally trust her and i like the products and i also think that they’re likeable for everyone tbh. It might nit be the most innovative brand but it’s still cool

The13thNote
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Even if she woke up in the morning and was like “nevermind, I hate this” she couldn’t just ‘drop it’. It’s a real company with 15 employees and legit investors. Significant time and money has been spent developing these products. It’s goung to be around for a while whether fans like it or not.

I mean she could. She has the money. 

If it really isn't about the money and you realized you effed up, fix it. Take rrsponsibility. 

Reality

Most of these are just your opinions though. As for #1 and #2, there are other people out there who think that this line and its packaging look really good. That's a subjective matter. For #4, I think that's also a subjective matter too. Sure, there are people out there who aren't liking it so far, but there are also a lot of people who are excited about the products. 

#3 is a legitimate concern, though, so I'll give you that.

I will say, with #5, I think that's just the nature of who Gaga is now relative to other popstars and celebrities. Let's be realistic, even though Gaga is extremely famous and well-known, she's not seen in the same spotlight as people like Rihanna and Kylie. She's not at their "level" of popularity nowadays. So while even not breaking 1 million views is a little disappointing, I think that people wanting this to immediately blow up to the level of Rihanna's and Kylie's companies are...well...delusional. 

I think with more time and exposure, and when people actually have the product in their hands,  then we'll be able to really tell whether or not Haus Laboratories will be a success. For far, I think it's going fine.

🃏🖤👹

Tom Nook
Just now, The13thNote said:

Look at our president. 

Comparing Academy Award winner Stefani Germanotta to that racist orange turd :what:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Sanne Godijn
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Gaga is braver than this :huntyga:

Also, the liquid powder is pretty innovative and the packaging looks cool. Those are just your cheap opinions sis

I love The packaging it gives me fame era vibes

The13thNote
1 minute ago, PutUrPawsUp said:

I don't know why you guys have become so mean and harsh on our mother monster.:saladga:

You guys honestly think everything is mean now. 

I am allowed to adore Gaga and also rationally look at something and go....girl...that ain't it. 

GhettoFabulous

I think fans should stop acting like managers/ acting like they know **** when really....:awkney:that’s what I think...if she wants to flop let her I mean it’s a bonus for us because we get a nee album sooner

The13thNote
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

I think fans should stop acting like managers/ acting like they know **** when really....:awkney:that’s what I think...if she wants to flop let her I mean it’s a bonus for us because we get a nee album sooner

If anything this floppping would push the album further back. 

If she has bad press Interscope isnt going to push an album right after. Lol.

Chromatic

Those are some pretty vague arguments, that are mainly based on aesthetics, to why she should call it all off. It's been a week since the announcement, cut her some slack.

The13thNote
3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Comparing Academy Award winner Stefani Germanotta to that racist orange turd :what:

I'm just sayinngggg we live in a day and age where even the President can mislead people. 

Just because someone says something in a youtube interview that was pre recorded doesn't make it the Holy Bible. 

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

You guys honestly think everything is mean now. 

I am allowed to adore Gaga and also rationally look at something and go....girl...that ain't it. 

I think your expectations were just too high. The products are not some futuristic sh*** but i garantee you they’re more than fine. Also, this is just the beginning, i’m sure she’ll announce more interesting products along the way

• Admin locked this topic

Archived