๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs tops Prime Day sales charts!

dit

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Just so everyone knows, if you go to Amazon and click 'shop by department' and then click on 'beauty and personal care'ย  the first brand that is there is Haus Laboratories. It's there before Cover Girl Revlon and Maybelline and every other brand.ย :firega:

bubly water amazon prime day GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

yaass gaga werk !!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=9031341

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gov Hooka

Nice to know Gaga and her team don't give a flying **** about the Amazon workers striking onย prime day.

Hybrid AT

Gays leaving their homes flaunting their makeup when haus labs kits finally arrive in september

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Pray4FameGa
20 minutes ago, LouiseVeronica said:

On a day workers are calling for a strike. WHY did she have to premier her line during the strike?! Ugh capitalism is gross

It's a bit ironic to be all ew capitalism on the fan site of one of the world's biggest pop stars.

Make no mistake, the woman you stan is a ruthless entrepreneur. She's also a multi-faceted genius artist, but a business-savvy one who also has profit in mind.

Gov Hooka
19 minutes ago, The Bad Joker said:

well yeah let's just bring unnecessay complaints to these good news

she just took advantage of Prime Day, I'm sure her team isn't even aware of this, and it's not something they can directly help by pulling out their product. Other product will take their place and nothing will be done by the end of the day.

if her team doesn't even know about the strike then she and her team are even more tone deaf and out of touch with social issues than i thought. Justifying theย profit being made of going against the demands of workers striking by saying anotherย product will take itsย place doesn't absolve Gaga and her team of their ignorance.ย 

Keep making those coins Gaga andย performing for the softwareย people....ย 

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

if her team doesn't even know about the strike then she and her team are even more tone deaf and out of touch with social issues than i thought. Justifying theย profit being made of going against the demands of workers striking by saying anotherย product will take itsย place doesn't absolve Gaga and her team of their ignorance.ย 

Keep making those coins Gaga andย performing for the softwareย people....ย 

Why do we have to try to ruin every single thread with negativity! Go outside and help someone, go change the world if you are that concerned about Amazonย :sharon:

Morphine Prince

Meanwhile Amazon workers are BATTLING FOR THEIR LIFE striking.ย 

Gov Hooka
Just now, Pray4FameGa said:

It's a bit ironic to be all ew capitalism on the fan site of one of the world's biggest pop stars.

Make no mistake, the woman you stan is a ruthless entrepreneur. She's also a multi-faceted genius artist, but a business-savvy one who also has profit in mind.

too bad she doesn't make interesting enough art anymore to offset thisย money grabbing scheme.

the corporate ventures she used to undertake at least created enough interesting art to go along with it. Can't say the same about this makeup thingย 

Gov Hooka
Just now, MonsterMom said:

Why do we have to try to ruin every single thread with negativity! Go outside and help someone, go change the world if you are that concerned about Amazonย :sharon:

and what makes you think I'm not?ย :oprah:

sorry but if Gaga isย profiting off of a day that Amazon workers are fighting for living wages and better work conditions, she needs to be held accountable. Call it negativity, I call it expecting some sense of moralityย from an artist I admire. It's incredibly disappointing

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

too bad she doesn't make interesting enough art anymore to offset thisย money grabbing scheme.

the corporate ventures she used to undertake at least created enough interesting art to go along with it. Can't say the same about this makeup thingย 

so why would you come here season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Gov Hooka
Just now, MonsterMom said:

so why would you come here season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

because it needs to be said. Am i supposed to lick Gaga's ass in every thread?

MonsterMom

and what makes you think I'm not?ย :oprah:

sorry but if Gaga isย profiting off of a day that Amazon workers are fighting for living wages and better work conditions, she needs to be held accountable. Call it negativity, I call it expecting some sense of moralityย from an artist I admire. It's incredibly disappointing

Well, I think you are not helping anyone because you are on here b*tching and you are going to hold her accountable by doing it on this forum she doesnโ€™t read...okย :ladyhaha:

MonsterMom

because it needs to be said. Am i supposed to lick Gaga's ass in every thread?

It doesnโ€™t really need to be saidย :oops:

Archived