opinion

LG6 will have "Haus" in the title

fathermonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny

I think it’s called “Nutcracker” and I’m not joking.

1bf6960f-30c5-435c-b6vjkc.jpeg

Didymus
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Plz no 

No indeed. Glam Attack should sound like this:

:giveup: Make it happen, Gags.

Delusional

For all y’all saying “glam attack” for a title doesn’t fit the sound of lg6. For lg7 maybe? :lolly:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Miel

Haus Mother

Oh, the dream. Then again, I don't know how versed Gaga is in Ball Culture, so maaaybe not.

3 points in and ready for more

Edonis
6 minutes ago, Miel said:

Haus Mother

Oh, the dream. Then again, I don't know how versed Gaga is in Ball Culture, so maaaybe not.

I mean, the  Ball inclusion in the name of her early tours/ Haus of Gaga/ Mother Monster portmanteau references ball culture and the drag scene I think? :huh: Her little wagon at the MET Gala was very reminiscent of early Ball culture.

I love Haus Mother though :wub:

TBH I would love for her to do a house album with the kind of drag, kitschy, queer aesthetic that she hasn't done in a very long time. Midnight cabaret, Pyramid Club, shifting through different identities throughout the night. :giveup:

A dream of mine, literally a dream of mine :nooo:

Miel
Just now, Edonis said:

I mean, the  Ball inclusion in the name of her early tours/ Haus of Gaga/ Mother Monster portmanteau references ball culture and the drag scene I think? :huh: Her little wagon at the MET Gala was very reminiscent of early Ball culture.

I love Haus Mother though :wub:

TBH I would love for her to do a house album with the kind of drag, kitschy, queer aesthetic that she hasn't done in a very long time. Midnight cabaret, Pyramid Club, shifting through different identities throughout the night. :giveup:

A dream of mine, literally a dream of mine :nooo:

Oh, I would love all of that.

Now that you mention it, she probably has knowledge and experience with Ball Culture to an extent- best case scenario, probably more than we give her credit for. Like you've mentioned, all of that was fairly apparent in her first few years- not just in her look, but also her verbiage, mannerisms, etc.

3 points in and ready for more

AndiGaga

1. Haus of Gaga

2. Haus Music

3. GAGA

It will be called one of these BOOKMARK ME :firega:

Haus Wife? 

... yeeaaaahh :reductive:

gagaweekly

Sometimes I think LG6 names as “Camp on Note”

I know it is cringe and it won’t happen:awkney:

Edonis
10 minutes ago, Miel said:

Oh, I would love all of that.

Now that you mention it, she probably has knowledge and experience with Ball Culture to an extent- best case scenario, probably more than we give her credit for. Like you've mentioned, all of that was fairly apparent in her first few years- not just in her look, but also her verbiage, mannerisms, etc.

I think she learned a lot of it from Asiel and Ritchie. I can't remember which thread, but Gaga was hanging out with Jack Mizrahi at the MET Gala after party and talking about working with Asiel and knowing each other since her early twenties. It's really cool, and I agree that  I think a lot of us underestimate her knowledge of ballroom culture and how frequently she references it.

Anyways, I really hope she gives us the house bops at some point in her career :giveup: Her holy over a catchy beat would send me somewhere :pray:

Archived