What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Omg guys I'm flipping out ahh!!! Marina is coming really close to me and I wanna go!!

How much do tickets cost? I've never been to a concert so can someone tell me how this all works? Could I meet her too??

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno if I should go or not.. the Philly show is on Tuesday and during finals week. I might risk it if I can get someone to come with me..

JudasInTheDark

Do ittt!

$29.10 for Boston!

http://www.livenation.com/event/0100493C9E47B7FE?crosssite=TM_US%3A1401046%3A9044

I just bought a $245 ticket for Gaga.. now i'm going to buy a $30 for Marina. lol. It feels practically free. -.-

How can you find ticket prices? And how does backstage work?

JudasInTheDark

Please someone kind explain everything to me. I really wanna go, but I need some details, and can't find them!!

What's the setlist?

How long is the show?

How early should I arrive to be in front?

How could I meet her/go backstage?

What merch is sold?

WHERE CAN I FIND TICKET PRICES?

What happens if there are bad conditions like weather wise? In late December we get pretty big snow sometimes... Are there refunds?

Where do I actually purchase my tickets? Do they just comein the mail? I know they go on sale October 5th at 10:00 a.m.

Sorry for all the questions, but I've never been to a concert, and this would be a once in a lifetime amazing opportunity for me. Please someone answer who's been/or knows.

JeffSwift

OMG. I AM TOTALLY GOING TO THE NEW YORK SHOW. I AM SO EXCITED I'M GOING TO CRY.

Do y'all think the tickets will sell out fast?

How can you find ticket prices? And how does backstage work?

I found the Boston one on LiveNation.

http://www.livenation.com/event/0100493C9E47B7FE?crosssite=TM_US%3A1401046%3A9044

Ticket prices are on there.

I don't think she does any type of backstage thing like Gaga. You'll have to meet her outside the venue.

JudasInTheDark

I found the Boston one on LiveNation.

Ticket prices are on there.

I don't think she does any type of backstage thing like Gaga. You'll have to meet her outside the venue.

Thanks! So would I just come early and hopefully see her on the way in or stay after and see her on the way out? Will she like sign stuff and take pictures?

LQ HTBAH Single cover

665437744.jpg?key=479477&Expires=1349126022&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=PkuiXJPpWt9GjhiuGJ-cnvzryE7MDIeWXpvuWpqD6LvHT9j7mpaIdkFoh9dkkgNKhFQiYp4Q7MSjUmoIi-XR4lDq2c7W0AfnGp924JzYKI8ko32JWXYeAi5PkXv45Yj3U4enni-muCcgTj5L-aZzsiXpm~gBBwEmPqgG-~LOaRM_

Can you reupload it? It's not showing...

tylerjudas

Thanks! So would I just come early and hopefully see her on the way in or stay after and see her on the way out? Will she like sign stuff and take pictures?

Can you reupload it? It's not showing...

tumblr_mb8kjyx7P01qf4gzoo1_500.jpg

JudasInTheDark

tumblr_mb8kjyx7P01qf4gzoo1_500.jpg

Thank you!! I love it! If you find it in HQ, post it here as well. :)

Tickets for Atlanta are $19 plus the $6 service fee and crap so it's a total of $25.

The venue seats 1050 people and tickets go on sale at noon on Friday.

I will frantically be refreshing the page

There's really no rush to buy her tickets. They don't sell out for weeks/months

Gaga sold out the same venue based off BDR and the first week of Just Dance :usrs:

I just want to be sure I get them

Archived