Burning Desire

What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

She was also going to some rather uncommon cities with that leg too.

Most artists wouldn't tour there. I don't know of anyone who's ever gone to Latvia or Luxembourg

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo glad I didn't book to go to one of the dates, imagine if you had flights and a hotel booked?

You just cancel the hotel reservation and sell the tickets

I was there :blehga: It wasn't fun :nails:

It really wasn't. It ended with a locked thread, a really pressed user and two warnings :flop: This debate got way too emotional tbh :smh:

hgjhffdtyjftyft

It really wasn't. It ended with a locked thread, a really pressed user and two warnings :flop: This debate got way too emotional tbh :smh:

I remember some guy that spent a lot of money and even got a gift for her and decided his whole college schedule for something that was never going to happen. It was so sad I felt so bad for him and that's weird because I usually lack empathy :laughga:

How do you feel about it? I mean, you're German...

I remember some guy that spent a lot of money and even got a gift for her and decided his whole college schedule for something that was never going to happen. It was so sad I felt so bad for him and that's weird because I usually lack empathy :laughga:

How do you feel about it? I mean, you're German...

Well there was no German date planned so it didn't hit me that hard ( even though I hoped she'd come back with the LHC tour ).

I can understand that Outsider was upset and stuff, I'd be too. He prepared everything, even a letter, planned everything, bought everything, he even changed his schedule for the concert but he can't act so cynical on MB. He had an attitude towards Emmet & rvpee and that **** wasn't cute. I think he's going to leave MB, just like he left GGD. And that's sad, he always was a great supporter of the site.

hgjhffdtyjftyft

Well there was no German date planned so it didn't hit me that hard ( even though I hoped she'd come back with the LHC tour ).

I can understand that Outsider was upset and stuff, I'd be too. He prepared everything, even a letter, planned everything, bought everything, he even changed his schedule for the concert but he can't act so cynical on MB. He had an attitude towards Emmet & rvpee and that **** wasn't cute. I think he's going to leave MB, just like he left GGD. And that's sad, he always was a great supporter of the site.

Yeah, he's gonna leave, his location says: Not Here Anymore

and he changed his username to: Bitter Person :laughga:

I would have really liked her to give a better explanation about what happened but I guess she doesn't really have to.

Yeah, he's gonna leave, his location says: Not Here Anymore

and he changed his username to: Bitter Person :laughga:

I would have really liked her to give a better explanation about what happened but I guess she doesn't really have to.

She probably doesn't really know it herself since it was cearly the decision of her management. Or the reason is just way too simple and embarassing :flop:

hgjhffdtyjftyft

She probably doesn't really know it herself since it was cearly the decision of her management. Or the reason is just way too simple and embarassing :flop:

For some reason, I don't buy the rumor that says it's because of exhaustation...

For some reason, I don't buy the rumor that says it's because of exhaustation...

I'm pretty sure she didn't say that, that was just a rumor :)

PopReaper

PART 8 tomorrow :cry:

I really think it's The State of Dreaming

Bubblegum Bitch should REALLY, REALLY be a single tbqmfh

mte

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

NuclearMindset

PART 8 tomorrow :cry:

I really think it's The State of Dreaming

I have a strong feeling it'll be Lonely Hearts Club, it fits more with the valentine release imo :)

Archived