What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

I've been kinda angry that she turned her back on everything to do with Electra Heart. Froot is average at best

​I was going to say that I don't think she "turned her back on it" but in a way I suppose she did. But with good reason I think. She tried something with Electra Heart, she tried to go Top 40 but it didn't work. She had to pick up the pieces and move on in a way where she retained her integrity as an artist and I think Froot accomplished that without straying too drastically far from what she delivered before it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Also, I've come to think of Gold as one of the album highlights. Don't agree with the majority of the base calling it one of her worst songs.

• 2 weeks later...
Pop Art

-

Pop Art

-

Even though it says it's signed? There's two separate pages, one for an unsigned box and one for a signed one. See below.

http://usstore.marinaandthediamonds.com/froot-limited-edition-signed-7-boxset-633814.html

http://usstore.marinaandthediamonds.com/froot/froot-limited-edition-7-boxset.html

The one that's unsigned explicitly states that it is unsigned, whereas the other states that it is signed. Wouldn't that be false advertising if the one that they claim is signed comes unsigned?

If you access her US store, there's no link for a signed copy which makes me believe your order would get cancelled if you attempted to purchase it

Pop Art

-

PaperIz

Also, I've come to think of Gold as one of the album highlights. Don't agree with the majority of the base calling it one of her worst songs.

i hated it so much at first, but it's definitely a favorite of mine now!

• 2 weeks later...
Torsoface

Oh 

My

God

THIS FRIDAY I'll see Madre herself for the first time :giveup: :giveup::giveup: !!!!!!!!!! I'm going alone but I don't even care, I'm so excited :wao:

I'm beyond excited for the Neon Nature tour. Seeing her at the Greek Theatre in LA in October!

Miker

Marina is a gem. How can you not like her.......:yes:

Mars..........or bust!

blacklistedd

I'm beyond excited for the Neon Nature tour. Seeing her at the Greek Theatre in LA in October!

Its not sold out yet is it?

SS77

Its not sold out yet is it?

I'm not sure tbh. I bought my ticket during the presale :sweat: 

Archived