Burning Desire

What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

Probably gonna see her live December 6th with one of my friends. So excited. Marina is amazing. Her looks, personality, and voice are all >>>

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

how come she isnt already big in the US? ugh she should be in the top 20

She really hasn't been promoted all that much in the U.S., unfortunately. Someone mentioned Ellie Goulding earlier... I think the reason for her success was advertisement and promotion. I remember seeing numerous ads for Lights, and yet nothing for Electra Heart.

The only reason Ellie blew up was because the US needed a blonde popstar to fill the void with Gaga, Britney, and Ke$ha all on break. :nails:

The only reason Ellie blew up was because the US needed a blonde popstar to fill the void with Gaga, Britney, and Ke$ha all on break. :nails:

But Marina's been blonde on the start of Electra Heart right? Yet she didn't blew up in the US, maybe it's the mess "promotion" of her record label?

I heard it on the radio!!! :excited2:

Wait, KDWB is playing it!? Are you talking about the iHeart advertisements for her or the actual song?

HausOfHarlow

Me too! So excited

You're going to the ATL show, right? We need to meet! (and then kidnap marina for 5 years until she sings Buy the Stars live.)

You're going to the ATL show, right? We need to meet! (and then kidnap marina for 5 years until she sings Buy the Stars live.)

I just want Lonely Hearts Club

HausOfHarlow

I just want Lonely Hearts Club

I can totally agree with you on that.

I really am hoping for the less-popular songs to be performed though.. specifically Valley Of The Dolls :slay:

J e s s e

Someone get rid of part 3 in the topic title.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived