šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs Products $10 to $15 CHEAPER on Amazon!

fAIkout

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

I have prime and there was no difference.Ā 

Yh. I mean for Prime day deals, but seems no deals for Haus Labs yet:bradley:

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

ladylinners
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

It's a country difference. In my experience pricing in countries outside the US has always been a bit weird.Ā 

This. It has to do with conversion rates, and then duties and taxes.Ā Ā 

Teal Ambition

The Canadian dollar is so weak so the products are about 15$ more here :giveup:Ā buying from Amazon was about 3-4$ cheaper for each product compared toĀ HausLabs.com though (not that it makes a differenceĀ :ladyhaha:)

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Schwerk

It's so much more expensive in ā‚¬ than it is in $Ā Ā 

A set is $49 but ā‚¬52 (that'sĀ  $58,50!)Ā 

Still contemplating which one I'll get. I would love to see an unbiast review, esp on the glam attacks.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

G U C C I

Itā€™s the same price on amazon prime as it is on hauslabs.com for me. I ordered two collections a liner set and a gloss set but after seeing how incredible the formula for the glam attack powders are I wish I had of just got three collectionsĀ :bradley:

KillerMonster

I think iā€™d rather give GaGa the full amount. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be worth it!Ā :tongue:

Donā€™t play with me, it just hurts me.

Did Amazon deduct straight away for you guys? I know the official HAUS website does since I already ordered from there, but I've heard that Amazon won't until Sept 17.

I'm Australian and it's definitely $4 cheaper on Amazon so I'm wanting to get some more stuff, I'm just contemplating whether or not it's worth doing the Prime free trial. I hate getting sucked into subscription stuff and freaking out that it's not cancelled in time...Ā :saladga:

Archived