Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || The Born This Way Ball Tour Performances

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Davian
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Enzo@DiamondKing@Animal Claws@IrishMonster@Davian@Lazz Monster@SamanthaC@Curunir@Franchesca@MANiCURE 6@OpenHeartedMonster@Ally Campana@Mirages@Twitter@Ladey Gaygay@Jadeykins@Anveeroy@LazyTurtle@GreenDiamond@Auralegends@ProjectJoanne@Phoebe Buffay@FentyGa@RudraCNG

Hey guys, I know I almost made this MEGARATE almost 2 months ago, but I decided to have the ceremony on Monday at 8:30 AM (PDT). If you haven't sent your rates, please send them tomorrow!

Now that we’re here, when is the deadline for Nightvisions? I just remembered it but I think I’m too late already:laughga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Now that we’re here, when is the deadline for Nightvisions? I just remembered it but I think I’m too late already:laughga:

I totally forgot about that MEGARATE :laughga:

Maybe in October, when I have time, i'm so busy in September and Monday is my only day off 

Davian
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I totally forgot about that MEGARATE :laughga:

Maybe in October, when I have time, i'm so busy in September and Monday is my only day off 

Not me reminding you of your own megarate:ladyhaha::laughga:

But it’s fine, take your time. Just remind me so I don’t forget to listen to the album:huntyga:

I completely forgot that this still existed :ladyhaha:

... and you STILL didn’t read my megarates! :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Lazz Monster
8 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Enzo@DiamondKing@Animal Claws@IrishMonster@Davian@Lazz Monster@SamanthaC@Curunir@Franchesca@MANiCURE 6@OpenHeartedMonster@Ally Campana@Mirages@Twitter@Ladey Gaygay@Jadeykins@Anveeroy@LazyTurtle@GreenDiamond@Auralegends@ProjectJoanne@Phoebe Buffay@FentyGa@RudraCNG

Hey guys, I know I almost made this MEGARATE almost 2 months ago, but I decided to have the ceremony on Monday at 8:30 AM (PDT). If you haven't sent your rates, please send them tomorrow!

did i send my rates? i don't think i did :poot:

We're far from the Shallow now

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

did i send my rates? i don't think i did :poot:

Yes you did :) 

KatieJudasGaga4

Hey guys! The ceremony will be today at 8:30 AM (PDT)! 

**I'm sorry guys, but I forgot to include your comments and I deleted the messages already. I feel bad, I'm sorry** :fail:

Davian
13 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Hey guys! The ceremony will be today at 8:30 AM (PDT)! 

**I'm sorry guys, but I forgot to include your comments and I deleted the messages already. I feel bad, I'm sorry** :fail:

I can send mine again if you’d like:)

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, Davian said:

I can send mine again if you’d like:)

If I'm being honest, I'm too tired to organize the comments since its 1 am already here. You can send them, but your comments will be the only ones included :ladyhaha:

Davian
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

If I'm being honest, I'm too tired to organize the comments since its 1 am already here. You can send them, but your comments will be the only ones included :ladyhaha:

Oh no I don’t want to give you more work:huntyga: I’ll just post them in the thread as live reactions:ally:

If I still have the conversation can I just reinvite you so then you can get my comments back?

Bubblegum Bitch
6 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

**I'm sorry guys, but I forgot to include your comments and I deleted the messages already. I feel bad, I'm sorry**

At least you have our rates. :teehee:

Archived