💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Your Love For Gaga Declining?

Rudz Xinc

Featured Posts

Didymus
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

All of my favorite artists have matured into their excellence. These artists have all gone further and further into their own niches to create brilliant new styles and their own sounds, redefining their respective genres. With Gaga though, it feels like she is trying to be as Hollywood and family friendly as possible.  

Well put :diane: She's definitely not maturing into excellence :rip: I hope that's still gonna come.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui
36 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

not really, my anticipation for what LG6 is gonna sound like is too big

You know what i think LG6 is becoming the end of "all decisions", at first i was just curious to know what direction she will thake this time. But from what I'm seeing lately, it's like this huge deal, cause people are waiting for an album that's "Gaga" whatever that means to each person and the standards, the sound, the vibe they want and wish for etc, may not be met. It could be the final turning point for some. I'm eager to hear it and super curious about it. 

fede ARTPOP
5 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

last album I bought was ARTPOP

This is weird, cause all her albums are iconic and her music is what matters the most tbh, even ASIB soundtrack is phenomenal, even C2C. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Drin Lon
4 hours ago, Zak said:

I agree. I see myself stanning Nicki and Taylor more. I feel like she's making music for republicans and soccer moms now. Those are the people that still buy albums. She's also not as close to us compared to her older eras. She doesn't even bother to connect with her fans on social media. Just my 2 cents. 

Go back to atrl where you belong

Elizabeth

I think I've just grown up? I still love Gaga and she's still my all-time fave music artist, and I think she always will be.  I just have a far wider range of interests now than I did 10 years ago, and I'm much busier in my life, I don't have time to watch loads of interviews and spend hours on GGD like I did when I was 16. 

mindintransit

No. I fell in love with Gaga and her music and nothing has changed. I love the music, the good person, the innate kindness. I'm happy that she's part of my life. 

StuckInMyMind

I think if I compared myself now to back in TF era, I was heavily invested back then. Obviously I’m still a Monster but I don’t just focus on Gaga anymore. 

L E O
5 hours ago, Epione said:

I’m 25 now and her marketing strategies don’t work on me anymore. Also, she distanced herself from the fanbase, so I’m not gonna lie, I feel disconnected from her. And the last two gigs she is doing ( Vegas and Haus Labs) I do not support, so I feel meh.

Exactly this. 

And I kinda feel sad, but it's life. It won't stop me to listen to LG6 on loop!

adamsenigma

No. To be honest, there were times on which I was about to unstan but this bitch always does something unexpected that I end up loving and I fall in love with her once again.

I do find myself less invested on her tho but that's bacause I have grown up and I'm at the uni now + my social life has increased a lot and I'm writing music and a book so I'm mostly busy :shrug: But I still have time for her, I even have a news account on Twitter, it's @/gaganotify so please go follow. :awesome:

MrHappy

Im was really obsessive about Gaga but now, after the ARTPOP, I dont know, I think I less stan for her now neither, I think I need new music and I need to see new choreography.

Jadeykins

not at all!

i obviously have the nostalgia and stuff for her earlier work because i was like 13 and growing up but if anything i love her more now because she seems a lot more mature and comfortable, she's more open about things. years ago especially the fame and ARTPOP eras i found it hard to watch interviews sometimes because she seemed so anxious and off and it made me sad

but if she does a project i'm not into (like cheek to cheek) then i just listen to someone else and come back when she's doing a new thing...i wouldn't burn my stan card just because she makes some things i don't like 

I am aware that she is a lovely kind person, and she supports LGBT community and other minorities. She's been consistent in that regard so it is definitely genuine.

However, what drawn me to her in the first place was not that - it was her creativity, excellent pop music and out of this World videos and performances.

So recently, she departed from these departments - practically almost entirely ever since 2013/14. Yes we got Enigma recently, but it feels rather like a recreation of ARTPOP ball than anything else. There is no wow factor, no new contributions.

It seems that she changed her focus to developing as a human and as an artist, collecting new experiences and awards. And that is amazing, but these are her own victories, not anything that would personally inspire or affect me.

Thus, obviously she is not that important to me anymore, I still stand for her though. The only thing that is kind of negative for me personally is her makeup brand. It just seems reductive (:oops:) and also I do not support putting out yet another brand producing millions of tons of plastic waste and chemicals dangerous to aquatic life.

Suspiria
6 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Nope. Its the same. I don’t watch as many performances any more because I am so busy, but I am concerned for her and her music and check online to see what she’s up to and get excited for the future and whats next. I was a regular fan until Joanne and now I would call myself a “stan” (even though I hate that word). So maybe I have not been in the game for as long as some of you per se. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. 

I tend to me a lifelong and supportive fan overall. I’m 30 and still love my childhood idols (Julianna Margulies, Stevie Nicks, and Gillian Anderson) just as much as I did then. 

You're 30?:wtfga: sis you look goooood!

Archived