đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why aren't we supporting Gaga

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

I don’t see the point hating on things so much. Some people act like they are being personally attacked and it’s really not that deep. Let the woman explore creativity in different ways and expand her brand. This will be good for her if she ever decides to take a break and maybe have children at some point. Its not like we don’t have future music coming out or that ASIB wasn’t well respected. 

It’s okay to not care about Haus Labs, but some of her fans really need to worry about their own lives and not lose sleep over a makeup brand. Similarly, they shouldn’t get bent out of shape over what other fanbases think. F*ck them and enjoy the many outlets in which Gaga expresses her creativity. 

⚯͛

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
5 hours ago, symphonia said:

Because we stan an artist and we want new music. Make-up is unecessary and she is lowering herself for money. 

How dare you 

Saeed

Some people just need to chill and start listening to other artists. They might find something they like other than Gaga.

Judas Society
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

I don’t see the point hating on things so much. Some people act like they are being personally attacked and it’s really not that deep. Let the woman explore creativity in different ways and expand her brand. This will be good for her if she ever decides to take a break and maybe have children at some point. Its not like we don’t have future music coming out or that ASIB wasn’t well respected. 

It’s okay to not care about Haus Labs, but some of her fans really need to worry about their own lives and not lose sleep over a makeup brand. Similarly, they shouldn’t get bent out of shape over what other fanbases think. F*ck them and enjoy the many outlets in which Gaga expresses her creativity. 

Well said. I think most of her fans became her fan because of her musicality. We like watching her art in her music, videos or just an image. We love that she is so passionate about fighting for the rights of those who felt unheard, who felt like they are not accepted as human beings. We support her creativity that helps us face our own difficulties in life. Her make up line may be an odd avenue for her to exercise her creativity, but we support her. We're just not gonna buy make up and use them just because she is selling them when we don't use make up in the first place. Let those who actually use make up help promote her brand because they will know if it's worth buying. To conclude, those who doesn't use make up just don't care about this. We certainly enjoy watching her ads though.

Kindness Ponk

I don't care for it either but i now want she to devote herself into this just to see some of you suffer.:excited2:

Killa

I was excited with the trailer, then her interview made me feel uncomfortable. Which i already feel like theyre marketing is failling. 

The self acceptance speech is being used in a too literal way, something more subliminar would be better. 

If She got that right i would be here thinking this is wrong, that Im reminded shes a brand and music is not no.1 priority. And its really boring and das how shes just not innovative, but always riding stale waves since ARTPOP. 

In the end She seems too conpromised cause all She says is ambiguous and She just cant be real and it affects her performance, her image, and artistry. And here we are with another project that doesnt help to heal this 

Its importante for her team and theyre freedom from oher brands, lets hope

Magui

I don't even use makeup lol. I'm not going to buy it. I just enjoy the looks, and enjoy watching her talk and being excited about it. I'm curious if she can make the brand successful and have a solid future. But honestly, from reading this site daily, I'm convinced that whatever is, makeup, a different deal, doing Vegas shows and even the so much waited next album will be harshly criticize if it isn't want some people here want from her. 

Didymus

This isn't 2008 anymore lol. She doesn't need our support, she's a millionaire :emma: She's releasing a product not many fans care about, and one that doesn't really seem oriented toward her fans (which is fine, of course), plus it arguably contradicts some of the stuff she said in the past, it's logical that not everyone's cheerleading for this :shrug:

We knew this was coming for months now so I'm not surprised by it, I'm actually kind of impressed by what she's released so far. But I'm not gonna pretend it's... not a choice, it's definitely not what I expected at all when she said she had complete control over her career and was finally grounded in her happiness. I honestly thought we'd be getting more music and art and it turns out we're facing the exact opposite :smh: It's natural for some fans to say hold up and think for a minute. Though obviously bashing her is not something I endorse.

Like a very smart member already posted on a previous page: there's just different subcultures among LMs. Some support the person no matter what, and treat the actual releases as if they're of secondary importance, some support the artiste and just generally look down on anything that looks like it's "just for money",... Those cultures clash. Gaga, through her own presentation as an artist, drew those different types of fans in, so it's natural for these discussions to happen. I think they're really valuable and I think Gaga honestly likes that situation a lot better than if we were just mindlessly "supporting" her :oprah:

KatherinePierce
7 hours ago, symphonia said:

Because we stan an artist and we want new music. Make-up is unecessary and she is lowering herself for money. 

She released album like 8 months ago. Ä°f you want new music you have to wait

KatherinePierce
7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Because most of us here don’t use make up so this stuff is pretty irrelevant for us 

Well she didnt make haus labs for her fans

KatherinePierce
3 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Because music is what she should release not Make Up line.

I don't bashing the make up line tho. I just don't care. Ain't nonody got time for that. I express myself with music. Not make up.

She released music like 8 months ago. You can listen it

Rudz Xinc
Just now, KatherinePierce said:

She released music like 8 months ago. You can listen it

As much as I love ASIB. I want some Gaga music tbh.

Look at those clowns

KatherinePierce
14 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

As much as I love ASIB. I want some Gaga music tbh.

WDYDT, Heal Me, Hair Body Face sound like a Gaga music

MoonIsRising
1 minute ago, KatherinePierce said:

WDYDT, Heal Me, Hair Body Face sound like a Gaga music

No. It sounds like Ally music.

Archived