i will not call an album with chillin with you good :rip:

some songs still snap tho :nooo:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Hold on Tight is THAT song :heart:

There's a fanmade Britney Jean tour that's floating around the internet that really does amazing things with some of the more lackluster bits of the album too.

đŸ–€

Inferno

It is objectively a bad album. One of those rare instances where the negative reception and lack of success was 100% on the nose. I love Britney always have, but it was the first and only time in her career where she dropped an album that I recognized as truly irredeemable. There was just nothing about it that mattered. When your only high point is Work Bitch, a decent novelty track that wouldnt make the top 5 of any of her best albums, its truly telling.

27monster27
1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

Back when I had never listened to any of it (except Work B ** ch), people only spoke badly and stepped into the production of the record, and involved names like will.iam and Myah Marie (I met her as an artist this year).

I think the album being perceived as bad caused my expectations to be very low, which in turn actually ended up making it much better.

he/him/his

HausOfHarlow

I find Alien to be really entertaining. I always bop out to it when it comes on. The vibe is so chill an mysterious. Tick Tick Boom is a great sexy/heavy bass song. The feature is meh, but the actual production, I've always liked it. Lastly, Hold On Tight is THAT song (as someone above posted) and I really enjoy it. One of my favorite Britney songs. Hnoorable mentions also include Till It's Gone, Don't Cry, and Now That I Found You. Overall, I enjoy Britney Jean. 

MrHappy
11 hours ago, Loeppke said:

Glory is a masterpiece, but Britney Jean was just a huge miss. It was clearly just an album pushed to promote her Vegas residency, I don’t even think Britney had any input in the album :messga: (the songwriting credits were purchased don’t @ me) 

Masterpiece ?!!??! :oprah:

Danjajr

Britney Jean is like K-Pop. 

U listen to it, you feel entertained. Then suddenly turn it off, you'll find yourself at peace because it's over.

Spoiler

Alien is one of the best song of Britney though!

FfFfFfFF

I am not the biggest Joanne fan but.. :saladga: The songs on BJ were literally sent to her by producers and she didn't even record all the songs herself. I doubt she even got to hear them. :rip:The Joanne comparison is so out of place.

Versace

I would say it has amazing club gems 

-Work Bitch

-Til Its Gone

-Now That I Found You 

and some good slow jams 

-Perfume

-Don't Cry 

but overall the album feels lost in identity and poorly mixed

whore
1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

Masterpiece ?!!??! :oprah:

Um yes, it’s definitely up-to-par with In The Zone and Blackout  

Gimme More

it is a 'bad' album by britney standards because she has set the bar so high, but it is a decent album.

Glory thankfully was a MASSIVE step up and a masterpiece :firega:

however, i do love Work Bitch, Alien and Perfume off of Britney Jean.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Hades

The only masterpieces by Britney are In The Zone and Blackout. Gloryhole is just very good. You can't put it next to them when Private Show exists.

I'll not speak about BJ. I don't wanna be shady. :lolly:

Archived