Featured Posts

LUO YI

Madame X is such a great album, the autotune is soooo good to me :diane:

The night sky tells all

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

- Ariana's albums are barely passable most of the time, even her best (Dangerous Woman).

- Beyonce's albums are extremely overrated and are average at best, usually a big mixed bag spanning from awful to excellent but no consistency.

- Katy's Teenage Dream singles were amazing and Teenage Dream is her only good album.

- Cardi B is great for female rap right now and her debut's good (I just wish she'd stop fame going to her head).

- Taylor Swift has never made an album that's better than "ok."

- Adele has to be one of the most overrated albums of all time and her albums are so basic.

- Rihanna is lucky to have been successful for as long as she has because, although a lot of her singles are good, her actual entire albums have very few stand-outs.

- Iggy Azalea is one of the best female rappers around with a great flow and her debut was one of the better rap albums of recent times (yep, rap has fallen that badly, in my eyes).

- Carly Rae Jepsen is a great pop writer but Emotion is not her masterpiece, I still believe Kiss is the one and yet so many people overlook it.

- Justin Bieber has to be one of the most bland popstars ever and its beyond me how any of his albums ever did well.

- Nicki Minaj is still yet to make an above average album and seems to produce very few good quality tracks and I don't even think her flow's all that good.

- Ed Sheeran is very talented but squanders it on basic tracks engineered to be hits and is quite insincere on a lot of his tracks with most of his best work never even becoming singles but contrary to what many think, I think his work has got better with time in the grand scheme of things (minus that new collab album).

Monster7
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Taylor Swift has never made an album that's better than "ok."

- Adele has to be one of the most overrated albums of all time and her albums are so basic.

- Rihanna is lucky to have been successful for as long as she has because, although a lot of her singles are good, her actual entire albums have very few stand-outs

Speak Now, Red, 1989

GGGB, Rated R, Loud, Anti

StrawberryBlond
Just now, Monster7 said:

Speak Now, Red, 1989

GGGB, Rated R, Loud, Anti

You've just listed the Taylor albums I don't like. The best work she ever made was her debut and Reputation. Everything else is mediocre at best.

Yes, those are some of her Rihanna's better albums but Rated R and Loud are the only ones I truly like. GGGB really hasn't aged all that well and Anti's ok (though a return to better form after the terrible TTT and Unapologetic).

gagaxsebert
47 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

- Rihanna is lucky to have been successful for as long as she has because, although a lot of her singles are good, her actual entire albums have very few stand-outs.

giphy.gif

Used to be HighRoad

Didymus

The bonus tracks on Bionic are better than half of Gaga's discography at this point :oprah:

Edit: Ok, 1/3rd :oprah:

Edit #2: I don't really know but god, those bonus tracks are everything :oprah:

Edit #3: They're better than 75% of Adele's discography, there we go :oprah:

Didymus
51 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

- Taylor Swift has never made an album that's better than "ok."

- Carly Rae Jepsen is a great pop writer but Emotion is not her masterpiece, I still believe Kiss is the one and yet so many people overlook it.

- Justin Bieber has to be one of the most bland popstars ever and its beyond me how any of his albums ever did well.

- Nicki Minaj is still yet to make an above average album and seems to produce very few good quality tracks and I don't even think her flow's all that good.

- Ed Sheeran is very talented but squanders it on basic tracks engineered to be hits and is quite insincere on a lot of his tracks with most of his best work never even becoming singles but contrary to what many think, I think his work has got better with time in the grand scheme of things (minus that new collab album).

I disagree intensely with a lot of things you posted but these :applause: Glad to see 'em.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The bonus tracks on Bionic are better than half of Gaga's discography at this point :oprah:

Oh wow another Bobblehead stan :diane:

hotnpsychoxxx

Witness is not bad at all. 

Femme Fatale is great. 

Britney Jean is not that bad. 

Younger Now is great

A Hybrid

I’m in the mood to get dragged so, Born This Way is trash when you remove the singles

No family’s safe when I sashay

KatieJudasGaga4
On 7/13/2019 at 11:59 AM, LDGA said:

The Fame Monster Ball Tour is the best Gaga tour and the best of this century, while her other tours are just(good) copycats of  it. 

*The Monster Ball Tour

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I’m in the mood to get dragged so, Born This Way is trash when you remove the singles

tenor.gif

Didymus
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Interesting :oprah: I think if you remove the singles the album is actually better and kind of amazing :what:

DiamondKing
On 7/13/2019 at 8:54 AM, Mirages said:

Who is this sad bitter person with taste of a toast burnt to charcoal? :saladga:

- agreed :lana:

- Who hurt you as a child to think that about Bloody Mary? The lyrics are one of Gaga's best to be ever written :neyde:

- You tasteless heathen what you need is a cochlear implant after this repulsive opinion:triggered:

- that albums slaps from start to finish :interestinga:

- it's not that terrible, it just sounds like a Teenage Dream reject :ohwell:

- no it's not what worth skipping is your opinions apparently

- Any Coldplay album ever begs to differ :laughga:

- I wanted to suggest you need to get a copy of pure pop perfection Dangerous Woman and thank you, next or the brilliantly EDM infused pop record My Everything, but then I remember what you need is new set of ears :huntyga:

- this goes for the next 3 points you made: That's not unpopular, that's true :trollga:

- Not even surprised you would say that considering what you said about Diamond Heart, but Bangerz's beautiful vagina is offended by what you're implying

- it definitely wasn't better than Monster Ball Tour, but it wasn't a mess like artRave and she served ****ing vocals and amazing visuals, so I guess while you're at getting new ears get a new set of eyes also 

- you need to either stop drinking alcohol, or start drinking more cause this just plain dumb... That xmas album is one of the worst to ever come into light

- they're all equally bad :selena: just like your taste with that Sia album 

- Stripped yes, FLOPTUS? Girl you need therapy and primary gustatory cortex recalibration, that's one of the worst albums of all time :koons:

- again not unpopular, true :trollga:

@DiamondKing happy? :ohwell:

@NNES Jk every opinion is valid I hope you know it's just for laughs for DiamondKing even though I really don't agree with some of your opinions I respect them :bon: well maybe not respect them but don't care about them :awkney:

Can I save this somehow? :selena: This is pure gold for moments when I need a laugh :ladyhaha:

Archived