Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala
4 minutes ago, gagaweekly said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is 61%, so...

Well, it's actually that mediocre.:saladga:

Oscars was just catering to popular films this year.

AdmistTheLight
5 minutes ago, gagaweekly said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is 61%, so...

As it's should be, a mediocre biographic.

Liberaté mi amor

gagaweekly
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

Well, it's actually that mediocre.:saladga:

Oscars was just catering to popular films this year.

1 minute ago, AdmistTheLight said:

As it's should be, a mediocre biographic.

I don't like that movie either.

I was just saying bad rotten tomato score does not mean commercial failure or not winning the awards. I mean people actually liked BR:triggered:

DeleteMyAccount

Wow I'm shocked. I thought it would be for sure in the 90s... I didn't think there was much changed from the animated film, so I wonder why people don't like this. 

pedrohemg

People were saying on twitter Beyoncé sounds robotic in the movie, don't know if it's true.

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, Talenti said:

See you at the Oscars girlies!!!

flavor of love hottie GIF

Bey is still getting that Oscar nom for BOS. But oddly enough, they do count the movie reviews even if it's just a song so...I think there's a pretty decent chance she loses to Elton John's original song for Rocketman :(. Nom's a guarantee, but a win is up in the air now.

I still hope she beats Tay tho if Elton loses (no shade to Tay, but I hate Cats).

Lion Heart

Mess

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LilyLark
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

Wow I'm shocked. I thought it would be for sure in the 90s... I didn't think there was much changed from the animated film, so I wonder why people don't like this. 

The direction apparently did no motion capture, which is ridiculous and why it looks so weird and uncanny valley like.

River
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Bey is still getting that Oscar nom for BOS. But oddly enough, they do count the movie reviews even if it's just a song so...I think there's a pretty decent chance she loses to Elton John's original song for Rocketman :(. Nom's a guarantee, but a win is up in the air now.

I still hope she beats Tay tho if Elton loses (no shade to Tay, but I hate Cats).

you forget Frozen 2... it's a guaranteed win, it's like Adele.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pedrohemg

"As Nala, Beyoncé suffers a similar fate. The talking lion might look realistic, but when we hear her dialogue, all we see is Beyoncé in a recording booth, reading lines." Vulture.

BenG
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

"As Nala, Beyoncé suffers a similar fate. The talking lion might look realistic, but when we hear her dialogue, all we see is Beyoncé in a recording booth, reading lines." Vulture.

savage :air: 

Archived