Jump to content
Stefani Tee
charts

Spirit by Beyonce peaked #3 on iTunes US

Featured Posts

FRANZGA
On 7/11/2019 at 5:33 AM, Bio said:

The movie wasn’t even released yet honey

 

8 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

okay, let's talk about sales and not position then

Shallow 1st week: 58k, 8k+/day average

The Git Up (no.2 song in itunes): ~5k/day average

Spirit: below 5k at 1st day.. :ladyhaha: NO EXCUSES

also.. Shallow's 1st 12hours: 12k 

https://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/8477995/lady-gaga-duet-sparks-bradley-coopers-chart-debut-with-shallow-from-a-star-is

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Judas Society

Guys, wait til the movie comes out before you guys start judging the sales performance of a song. Shallow was having minor success before it became a juggernaut of a song after the movie came out.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didymus
17 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

How is Formation a cultural impact?

:rip:

Come on, now.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
5 hours ago, dynamite said:

I think Beyonce is overrated and I don't really care about her but can someone explain to me why random people (who are not famous for anything) criticise artists for having less success than they think they should have? Like are you mega successful? Have you done anything noteworthy? No, so what position are you in to sneer at anyone's 'flops' lmao.

And while I'm on it, rivalry between fanbases is pathetic and makes everyone look like they're 8. Unless you are personally responsible for the success of your favourite artist then get a life and stop with the competition.

Like I'm not fan of Taylor Swift for example but I'm not going to laugh at her if she peaks at #10, I'm an unemployed student. :neyde:

you don’t care about Beyoncé?!? why not she is wonderful

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dynamite
3 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

you don’t care about Beyoncé?!? why not she is wonderful

She's talented and I like a few of her songs but I don't care for her music in general 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
10 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

except she’s had 16 top 40 hits since then including a number one so your facts are bull$hit

Is the  #1 ur talking about Perfect? :bradley:

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
22 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Is the  #1 ur talking about Perfect? :bradley:

ariana grande and what about it GIFyes because it is

34 minutes ago, dynamite said:

She's talented and I like a few of her songs but I don't care for her music in general 

wow that’s so sad her music is terrific, not even Lemonade??

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

ariana grande and what about it GIFyes because it is

hope you like the new Bieber's hit Bad  Guy :applause:

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
Just now, Andreu said:

hope you like the new Bieber's hit Bad  Guy :applause:

hey if it’s a hit it’s a hit

(Perfect didn’t go #1 until Beyoncé was on it and that’s a fact)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dynamite
17 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

ariana grande and what about it GIFyes because it is

wow that’s so sad her music is terrific, not even Lemonade??

Don't like Lemonade at all :neyde: I like I Am Sascha Fierce, 4 and some of B'day

(Note I didn't say I dislike her at all... I just don't care . I 'care' about very few artists) 

Edited by dynamite

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Don't like Lemonade at all :neyde: I like I Am Sascha Fierce, 4 and some of B'day

(Note I didn't say I dislike her at all... I just don't care . I 'care' about very few artists) 

oh wow thats so different from how i feel, Lemonade is by far her best album with her self titled being the next best and 4 is one of her worst imo. sasha fierce is meh, there are great highs but so much filler. And bday is pretty good.

who do you care about?

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dynamite
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

oh wow thats so different from how i feel, Lemonade is by far her best album with her self titled being the next best and 4 is one of her worst imo. sasha fierce is meh, there are great highs but so much filler. And bday is pretty good.

who do you care about?

Oh wow I think the opposite of Sasha Fierce lol, I love most of the album! I care about Gaga, Avril, Kelly Clarkson and Anastacia 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FRANZGA

Beyonce has been a non-factor globally this decade tbh..

great cult-following tho :golfclap:

  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaXXXon
8 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

Beyonce has been a non-factor globally this decade tbh..

great cult-following tho :golfclap:

A non-factor who sells out stadiums around the world? LOL, please elaborate. It's one thing to not have songs on the radio but you're completely ignoring the fact that her albums have sold very well this decade. And I'm talking globally. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...