Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Highest Paid Women in Entertainment Industry (2019)

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Thanster

Guys FOR REAL?

You're saying she isn't getting what she deserves... Well, let me tell you something... Money isn't everything. 

But, in fact she got a lot of money.

And most importantly, money's got nothing on the experience, the awards, the glory and all those other good things that came with her f*cking hard work for ASIB

Woolfsmck

A lot of the income for those ladies is business investment tho...not necessarily what they got paid to perform.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Doesn't make much sense to me with the past year she's had. Her earnings will probably be much higher next year, especially after the new album, more ENIGMA dates, and Haus Labs.

gagzus

Money ain’t everything kids, out of all these women with the exception of Kim K and Kylie she’s had the most successful year outside of money. Like sis has fully set up an entry way into business with Haus Labs and the success of ASIB has set up the hype for her return to pop since she’s not made her standard Dance influenced pop in almost 6 years.

iCpro
42 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Its not a competition for me, gaga did a lot and she's not getting what she deserves accoding to that list, its not about my ego, its just annoying that now people are laughing at her.. ugh.

No one is laughing at her cos she only made $39 million sis, it’s only musty stans who hardly made $20k a year that are giving her **** for it :awkney: Also if you’re getting upset that one millionaire made less than another millionaire then I think you really need to reconsider your priorities...

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see Gaga at the top of the list, but I doubt Gaga cares that she’s not, and neither should you. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

weed

How did Taylor make almost $200M? She hasn’t toured, released an album, not even a product lol

FameHookah
16 minutes ago, iCpro said:

No one is laughing at her cos she only made $39 million sis, it’s only musty stans who hardly made $20k a year that are giving her **** for it :awkney: Also if you’re getting upset that one millionaire made less than another millionaire then I think you really need to reconsider your priorities...

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see Gaga at the top of the list, but I doubt Gaga cares that she’s not, and neither should you. 

She cares sis thats why she did haus laboratories haha

Im not upset for real, just annoyed at the twitter stans dragging her, its so petty.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
49 minutes ago, Thanster said:

Guys FOR REAL?

You're saying she isn't getting what she deserves... Well, let me tell you something... Money isn't everything. 

But, in fact she got a lot of money.

And most importantly, money's got nothing on the experience, the awards, the glory and all those other good things that came with her f*cking hard work for ASIB

Well yes but what if she wants to buy her masters? She isnt able to with that, i hope haus laboratories can set her free 🙏

WTF is MDNA

Archived