❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

Haus Laboratories Release Date

jprince99x

Featured Posts

jprince99x

Ok, hear me out. I was doing some extra sneaky hacker stuff with the Hauslabs site.

I found these filepaths in https://www.hauslabs.com/robots.txt

Spoiler

Screen+Shot+2019-07-09+at+1.23.57+PM.png

So I ran the curl command: curl -IL https://www.hauslabs.com/collections/ There was no information on the collections page, but I was able to see what is causing all of the pages to redirect to https://www.hauslabs.com/password . This HTTP response line:

set-cookie: _landing_page=%2Fpassword; Expires=Tue, 23-Jul-19 17:18:57 GMT; Path=/; HttpOnly

According to this line, the redirect stops on Tuesday July 23rd. So in theory, Hauslabs.com should open on July 23.

Everything i'm doing is completely legal, anyone with a computer can do it quite easily.  Don't call the FBI on me @Haroon :giveup:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

I think it's like a ticket system. It will probably expire July 24 if you try tomorrow and so on.

ydnmnme

On my birthday y’all :firega:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

DeleteMyAccount

I still don't understand why Gaga would do a makeup line. Especially with Fenty killing the game. If this is all true I'm going to be very interested in why Gaga wanted to try it. 

Edit: nvm F@ck me up GAGA!!!!! lol

jprince99x
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I think it's like a ticket system. It will probably expire July 24 if you try tomorrow and so on.

When I run the line again the timestamp doesn't change

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Donna Noble
4 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Software people come thru

That profile picture :giveup: 669903067_Katy_Perry_-_Chained_To_The_Rh

Government Hooker-eh

Speechless94

17:18:57 GMT is an odd time though to expire no? 

That would put it at 1:15 (and 57 seconds) EST? 

Edit: you would think it would 12 midnight or 9am or something 

3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I still don't understand why Gaga would do a makeup line. Especially with Fenty killing the game. If this is all true I'm going to be very interested in why Gaga wanted to try it. 

What I'm wondering also. If anything it makes Gaga look like she's jumping on the Beauty market for coins, which ultimately she is or she would've had this genius idea years ago when it wasn't so popular and successful for other artists. There's Fenty, Kylie, even Hailey Bieber wanted to jump on the trend but Justin forbid her :wtfga:

FfFfFfFF

Get yourself a fanbase that runs FBI-leveled investigations for your future lipstick lines. :diane:

gagzus
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

it takes several years to make a makeup line, if i recall her investors said she started ideas for it back around the time Joanne era was still ongoing so she's definitely been working on it bts for at least 2-3 years. Then she bought the trademarks for cosmetics, skincare, brushes etc in mid 2018 (which means they probably finally perfected some formulas and started getting overall product ideas done). Rihanna and Gaga probably started around the same time out of sheer coincidence tbh.

OT: I hope not because i will be BROKE by then :laughga: give me till after payday aka August 2nd m'am @BorisIsHere but at least we can gather by this she's going to have collections  (palettes, lipsticks etc) in one and blog posts on the website. 

Archived