Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (2nd Trailer) (2019)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, I think it is still fare better than the non Disney's "retelling" such as Snow White And The Huntsman, no? At least I hope this one will be better in all aspect than Huntsman sequel. :oprah:

Well yeah, it’s far better yes, but that one is not Disney indeed :poot: of course it’s better than lots of movies out there, but it’s kind of easy to be better than lots of non-Disney movies :poot:

But I’m one of those “nostalgia” fans who would like towatch the original in real life, rather than a retelling that changes the story and the visual elements, which is obviously their mindset nowadays. So it’s hard to make me like it at first glance. I will probably watch this at home or if a friend invites me to, but not by my own.

Dutch

The story looks a bit more promising, but this won't be close to the first movie. But we are still stanning.

Hades

Looks darker than the first movie but not genuine. It's like hey let's milk this since it was a success and add random characters. Will still watch it though.:poot: 

The Carpenters
49 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Meh.

Michelle Pfeiffer is obviously the villain here.

Not into this, I’m still waiting for the movie where the main character is actually a villain. The first movie destroyed Maleficent’s legacy and this second one is just one more Maleficent adventure.

The animation and special effects look amazing though, loving the scenarios!

I actually think these types of villain movies where more of their story is able to be told is refreshing. As humans we constantly turn others into monsters and villains in our own heads without giving much of a regard to why these people are the way they are. So I feel like it’s kind of a play on that.

Archived