Jump to content
Stefani Tee
charts

G.U.Y. is now receiving 60k views daily #ReviveGUY

Featured Posts

kevinsteve

Million Reasons will reach 100M views two weeks later :vegas:

Eh, Eh is expected to reach 80M views in 2021 though…

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bornthispunk
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

Million Reasons will reach 100M views two weeks later :vegas:

Eh, Eh is expected to reach 80M views in 2021 though…

you mean the Audio, right?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinsteve
Just now, bornthispunk said:

you mean the Audio, right?

Of course dear

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bornthispunk
Just now, kevinsteve said:

Of course dear

:messga:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabrielflorin01

It's what her BEST MUSIC VIDEO deserves :heart:

baby, yoü and I
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HighwayGuy

I also saw GUY on a pop rewind playlist on Spotify with 300,000+ followers, I wonder if they’re promoting it for some reason :oprah:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bornthispunk
1 minute ago, HighwayGuy said:

I also saw GUY on a pop rewind playlist on Spotify with 300,000+ followers, I wonder if they’re promoting it for some reason :oprah:

for a Gold Certification at least i guess :messga:

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinsteve
6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

wow our standard :rip: 

Well, it's not bad for a song that peaked at #76 in the US and didn't chart in the rest of the world ; a song that was released when Gaga was one of the most disliked people in the world, and that was the 3rd "single" from an album that turned out to be considered as a disaster

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miaou
15 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Well, it's not bad for a song that peaked at #76 in the US and didn't chart in the rest of the world ; a song that was released when Gaga was one of the most disliked people in the world, and that was the 3rd "single" from an album that turned out to be considered as a disaster

Bon Appétit peaked at like #80 in the US, Perry is tanking in her career right now and the video is still having 800K views daily so :rip:

  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doncho

YES I have been following it these days. It got more than 80k the last 2 days!! Her best video deserves better :heart:

It will reach 100M at the end of this year, or the first months of 2020

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bornthispunk
11 minutes ago, Doncho said:

YES I have been following it these days. It got more than 80k the last 2 days!! Her best video deserves better :heart:

It will reach 100M at the end of this year, or the first months of 2020

praying for it to happen this year

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bornthispunk
27 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Bon Appétit peaked at like #80 in the US, Perry is tanking in her career right now and the video is still having 800K views daily so :rip:

nobody here is talking about miss KP, sorry.

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinsteve
29 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Bon Appétit peaked at like #80 in the US, Perry is tanking in her career right now and the video is still having 800K views daily so :rip:

The song charted well in many countries, features the mainstream rappers from Migos, and there was a huge buzz around that video. Also, the ARTPOP era was 100x worse than the Witness era

Edited by kevinsteve
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sillynate

At this rate, how long til it hits a billion?

  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...