opinion

Enigma Appreciation Thread

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage

So, I have seen alot of unnecessary negativity around enigma lately and some of you just need to get past the wigs and look at the best parts of the show, so here are some reasons I have for why we should appreciate this ICONIC show more than we do

1. The Setlist

She performed FAN FAVORITES like Government Hooker, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Dance in the Dark,  Aura, Judas, some songs she hasn't performed since the Monster Ball. She put on songs that fans where begging that she would put on the setlist.

2. The Theatrics/Special Effects

She starts the show by FLYING DOWN from the top of the theater, performing Just Dance, serving vocals, during Sheiße she performs ON A F*CKING MASSIVE ASS ROBOT, like I was SHOOK when I first saw that, during Aura she has her dancers drill her with drills, just iconic moments.

3. The Outfits

First off, she starts the show with this gorgeous outfit, with a gorgeous wig, I feel like fans forget this outfit, its f*cking iconic

lady-gaga-performs-during-her-enigma-res

and she wears this amazing outfit too, yeah, the wig isn't my fav, but omg this outfit like omg iconic

4. The fact she is still doing such a high energy show with the health issues she has

this b*tch is doing a show with dancing, flying, jumping, everything with chronic pain, and as a person with chronic pain, its really f*cking hard sometimes to get out of bed in the morning, and she is doing shows every night with pain, fatigue, and lots of other symptoms, I don't know how she does it, but she does.

Lets do it baby I know the Law

gagaweekly
3 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

and she wears this amazing outfit too, yeah, the wig isn't my fav, but omg this outfit like omg iconic

I love that outfit too!!

Also, I love her neon makeup, I mean it's not her prettiest makeup but it fits the theme of show perfectly and being pretty is not her job so that should be the only thing that matters.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

At first I liked the show but not a lot, but it grew on me so much honestly. Especially after hearing the Apollo audio, it made me enjoy it even more. I think fans should look past the negatives and appreciate what they do like about it. I’m obsessed when she does DITD and how she’s sucked into this other universe. Thank you for this thread ❤️

Sneaky Oliver

AND that concept!!! It includes storylines, characters, villains, twists. The anime inspiration is also very cool and the reimagined  futuristic Lady Gaga items from the past! 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Savage

I am totally here for Enigma. The first wig is a TOTAL SERVE and the second wig is so rock. I love them both. 

Archived