💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT's Worst Part (in my opinion)

DC

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

the only thing that bothered me about JWT was the intro. If she could recycle the (then 5yo) drum intro for Judas from BTWBT, why didnt she recycle the Coachella video intro and remix from that very same year? Now THAT was a good intro for a show!!!!

This too, the lazy 10 minute countdown was far from being a fun experience too imo. An intro visual a la TMB or Coachella would have been stellar! 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

the only thing that bothered me about JWT was the intro. If she could recycle the (then 5yo) drum intro for Judas from BTWBT, why didnt she recycle the Coachella video intro and remix from that very same year? Now THAT was a good intro for a show!!!!

Just now, ILOMILO said:

This too, the lazy 10 minute countdown was far from being a fun experience too imo. An intro visual a la TMB or Coachella would have been stellar! 

Did any of you actually go to the show?

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yes! It really was anticlimatic compared to her other intros, ArtRAVE was a snatch and a half, and people here thought that intro was boring. 

3 minutes ago, ILOMILO said:

Yes! It really was anticlimatic compared to her other intros, ArtRAVE was a snatch and a half, and people here thought that intro was boring. 

Well I wasn't there so I couldn't say, but the Joanne World Tour is nothing like any of her other tours, it's a completely different show, so it shouldn't be compared to any of the others she's done.

Sneaky Oliver
7 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

:crossed: no I didnt. Trigger warning: she was devastated 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gracious Gaga
16 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I knew:

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Boys Boys Boys

Eh Eh, Nothing Else I Can't Say

Brown Eyes

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Speechless

Dance In The Dark

Telephone

Monster

Born This Way

The Edge Of Glory

Applause

Venus

Diamond Heart

Ayo

Joanne

John Wayne

Dancin' In Circles

Perfect Illusion

Million Reasons

Sinner's Prayer

Come To Mamma

Hey Girl

Angel Down

Just Another Day

and The Cure

These are all songs I knew before a month before I went to the tour. I knew the whole Joanne album because my mom bought it, I knew some The Fame/TFM fan faves because my mom had the CD and played it in the car a lot. I knew Venus because I had heard she performed it at G.A.Y sometime in 2015 and heard she performed Venus while stripping naked. I was only like 12 at the time so I wasn't interested in the second part yet, so I gave Venus a listen and it CHANGED MY LIFE!

Also I didn't know Do What U Want or Judas or even LoveGame were even songs for singles till a months prior to the tour, don't get mad @KatieJudasGaga4 :laughga:

Did u never own a lady Gaga album before? Wtf u didn’t know the album the fame ????

♥ Kindness Police.

joannesrats

I will say that the intro for the JWT was very fitting, imo. It started with a pretty rockish song. It didn't need "sickening visuals" or something like that. I don't even mind the recycled drums, it was nostalgic for me, and I'm sure some other fans would agree. 

derpmonster
18 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

the whole thing is the worst part"

JWT was her best tour period. 

Better than Enigma. Better than anything. Just her voice alone on that tour rocked everything. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Boyboi12
18 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Ok, so this is just my opinion on one of the worst parts about the Joanne World Tour that's been on my mind since I was right there in the arena. Let me just start off that I'm not hating on Gaga or the tour (it's my fave tour) and no saying bad jokes that are all like "the whole thing is the worst part" or something like that cause it's clogging up my thread and we don't need that. 

Ok, let's begin with the one thing that bothered me, LoveGame. 

LoveGame was a song I didn't even know existed till a few weeks before my dad was gonna take my to the JWT for my first concert ever, let me just say it was the best night of my life, so I didn't have a whole lot of time to get up close and personal with the album and make some memories or something. So let's get to the part that I made this whole entire thread for, the last chorus.

Now have you seen all the videos of the tour and noticed how the last chorus just seemed like really lack-luster or anticlimactic right after the amazing buildup that it had on the last chorus? Well, if you have, it's just like that in real life. I even recorded it myself and you can tell by the way I randomly stopped screaming that I thought it was gonna be better than what it was. 

No I'm not hating on it, it was still amazing, but it just seemed like it needed something or it wasn't as energetic as it should've been, you know? @KatieJudasGaga4 is gonna drag me so hard for saying this, and it's just my opinion so don't get mad :laughga:

Here's my video, you can even hear how it like was building up for something that seemed like it was gonna be much more than what it actually was. (I'm preparing for comments on my screaming, don't mind that, it was my first concert and it was the best night of my life, deal with it :ladyhaha:)

You make me feel very old! 

Jose P
19 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I was in kindergarten when it was released, that's not the point :laughga:

Gurl that’s no excuse. I’m just two years older than you and was bopping to LoveGame when it came out. 

JK.  You were actually a normal child, not like me singing along to “I wanna take a ride on your disco stick” at 8. :laughga:

2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Did u never own a lady Gaga album before? Wtf u didn’t know the album the fame ????

No, if anything that’s one that I knew probably the second most well, I wasn’t a Monster before my dad took me to the show and that concert is the one that converted me into one.

Born To Slay
12 hours ago, Jose P said:

Gurl that’s no excuse. I’m just two years older than you and was bopping to LoveGame when it came out. 

JK.  You were actually a normal child, not like me singing along to “I wanna take a ride on your disco stick” at 8. :laughga:

I was u at that age lol

Gracious Gaga
15 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

No, if anything that’s one that I knew probably the second most well, I wasn’t a Monster before my dad took me to the show and that concert is the one that converted me into one.

Wowowowow 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived