💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

CLICK Kindness should be our MO

The13thNote

Featured Posts

The13thNote

I firstly tagged this as an event because I love you all. 

I think it is time for GagaDaily of. all places to have a giant change. Alot of us just have started to use this website not for being good. To use emojis. To use our strong opinions to vent.

I remember Radio ARTPOP. I remember it becoming Radio ARTFLOP.I get we have amazing senses of humor. And we can still do that. 

One of the things that makes Lady Gaga great is treating people like they deserve better. And @Haroon hasbeen hhere forever, busting butt for us. 

I have followed Gaga Daily quite some time. I think Gaga wants us to win by just being kind. She fights for it so much....we crap on eachother. 

We are the fanbase that gets to break barriers for the community. But we do not get "The Fame Monster" if we we become that very thing.

Maybe its time for us to be kind and really break the mold the way our Queen did.

Laugh. We can without being disgusting. @borisishere leflt her aura. I am just wondering if we are really little monsters at alll...and if you think maybe no.....cool. 

Just be kind. It is how we win.

I've been saying this for a while on here and even changed a lot of my ways on here as well. It's surprisingly a REALLY good thing to do and feel. If there's ever something I don't like, then like 99% of the time I just over look it and move on, the other 1% I like to have a little bit of fun, but only every once in a while :ally:

It really opens up your views and what people have to say as well as how happy it makes you to always look at the positive side of things, like for example, Me! By Taylor Swift is my most favorite song of the year by far, and EVERY one has something to say about it and to me, which I think is childish considering it's my opinion and my musical taste. It really makes a difference to try to think happily about these situations :heart:

The13thNote
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I've been saying this for a while on here and even changed a lot of my ways on here as well. It's surprisingly a REALLY good thing to do and feel. If there's ever something I don't like, then like 99% of the time I just over look it and move on, the other 1% I like to have a little bit of fun, but only every once in a while :ally:

It really opens up your views and what people have to say as well as how happy it makes you to always look at the positive side of things, like for example, Me! By Taylor Swift is my most favorite song of the year by far, and EVERY one has something to say about it and to me, which I think is childish considering it's my opinion and my musical taste. It really makes a difference to try to think happily about these situations :heart:

I love you. Alot. .

RAMROD

I am here to just have fun, and that got broad meanings. It's good to discuss or have banter imho.

4C9CA6449E3561720FDB21A47F42A19C25118FDB

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Antoni

I had to leave GGD for a while after we (RadioARTPOP) tried to make #PromoteOnlineKindness a real movement and more than just an overlooked Gaga tweet. We talked on that show about personal experiences with and overcoming things like eating disorders, bullying, the loss of a parent, cancer, self-harm and other serious issues that are now part of GagaDaily's daily threads. But we were shunned, labeled "Yes men," pushed off the forum, and considered second-class fans because we had her attention and weren't just shady a**holes. People jumped to hate us and just assumed she liked us because we were "yes men" without even trying to pay attention to what we were doing outside of the ARTPOP snippet episodes. 

My point is, this forum will not change. People as a whole will not change. There will always be a mix of kind, level-headed minds and basic, bit**y attitudes, and some days even the kindest people here will be triggered by something and react with hate. Trust me, what I learned in my experience was that the sooner I accepted that, the sooner I could enjoy this forum again. And sometimes now I even act basic and bit**y just for the fun of it.

marilyn monroe shrug GIF

My name isn't Timmers

4 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

I love you. Alot. .

Well don't go too far, I have a girlfriend :laughga:

The13thNote

And by the way I posted this becayse U am alone and I calked home and they made me feel bad. And it was ****ing hard. But i just wanted to scream kindness to all of you. Maybe you humans here it. .

The13thNote
1 minute ago, Timmers said:

I had to leave GGD for a while after we (RadioARTPOP) tried to make #PromoteOnlineKindness a real movement and more than just an overlooked Gaga tweet. We talked on that show about personal experiences with and overcoming things like eating disorders, bullying, the loss of a parent, cancer, self-harm and other serious issues that are now part of GagaDaily's daily threads. But we were shunned, labeled "Yes men," pushed off the forum, and considered second-class fans because we had her attention and weren't just shady a**holes. People jumped to hate us without even trying to pay attention to what we were doing outside of the ARTPOP snippet episodes. 

My point is, this forum will not change. People as a whole will not change. There will always be a mix of kind, level-headed minds and basic, bit**y attitudes, and some days even the kindest people here will be triggered by something and react with hate. Trust me, what I learned in my experience was that the sooner I accepted that, the sooner I could enjoy this forum again. And sometimes now I even act basic and bit**y just for the fun of it.

marilyn monroe shrug GIF

You are a boss. We talked on FaceTime one time. 

I think you are incredible.

Antoni
5 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

You are a boss. We talked on FaceTime one time. 

I think you are incredible.

Thank you! :hug:

My name isn't Timmers

Archived