Lil Nas X comes out as gay

Roboboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AMENiCURE
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I didn't know about that but i think lots of gay people surrounded by homophobes do that in order to fit in or not to be suspicious. I found myself doing that sometimes many years ago.

yeah, i don't really hate him that much but i won't support him until he does apologize and i'm sure he will because he trended worldwide for his past.

AMENiCURE
1 minute ago, geopang said:

Is anyone actually surprised?

the country fans, probably

Roboboy
5 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Anyways, like him or not, this might be a good way to prove the straights some things, the song is country/rap, he’s a black male, gay, and is famous among most straight teens in the U.S, this is kinda the big deal. They might now see this as “cool/okay”.

Congrats NasMaraj :gaycat:

THIS

Roboboy
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Suddenly I'm streaming his EP :diane:

wbk taste

Angelm
Just now, AMENiCURE said:

the country fans, probably

I can imagine the elderly white conservative fan base of Billy Ray posting on Facebook their disagreement :ladyhaha:

Sam98

Pretty lowkey announcement, I wonder if the str8s will get the message :ladyhaha:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Angelm

Why do I feel like he’s posting this as goodbye to his 5 minutes of fame? He posted this after the BB200 announcement and on the last weeks of OTR being #1 :poot: Like he wanted to secure the bag, and after today nothing else matters, he got mostly what he wanted.

bloody g

Wasn't he outed recently though? :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Nirvana

Good for him! I really hope though that he apologizes of the comments in his stan Twitter days. 

Archived