💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift disapproves Scooter Braun buying her masters

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

River
Just now, Rainbow1 said:

I believe scooter bought the masters from everyone that is on Taylor’s old label 

Just now, AMENiCURE said:

he made a deal with her previous label, which owned her songs

oh f-ck him, this is disgusting.

I hope she will get them somehow, but isn't her father owns a percentage from the label too?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katharine Hepburn

Thats show business 

I'm sure she can find a way to buy them back

xoxo Joanne

Ryusei
Just now, River said:

oh f-ck him, this is disgusting.

I hope she will get them somehow, but isn't her father owns a percentage from the label too?

He owned/owns 3% of it. Not sure if he sold that when Taylor left the label, it's not known. But I doubt that he would have any say with only owning that much. 

Musery

River
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

He owned/owns 3% of it. Not sure if he sold that when Taylor left the label, it's not known. But I doubt that he would have any say with only owning that much. 

omg it's really a big mess, it's her work, every word it's hers, how can a person just buy what you built all your life, it's insane..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FlopSlurper
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

I dont understand why they sign these kind of contracts.

she was 15

FlopSlurper

I feel so bad for her. Imagine putting your blood sweat and tears mastering what you love to do for a living more than 12 years, only for your worst enemy to sweep it off your feet. I hope she'll be okay, she's a strong woman and I know she'll come back bigger than ever. :heart:

3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

she was 15

Her family allowed this. And is a signature of a 15 years old valid? And how does not owning your own music effect taylor?

Boris2

I fee really sad for her. It’s like her own work doesn’t belong to her. 

#freetaylor :selena:

AMENiCURE
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Her family allowed this. And is a signature of a 15 years old valid? And how does not owning your own music effect taylor?

she doesn't earn from her music, i believe

Miracle

Scooter Braun is literally the biggest piece of trash in the management industry. 

AMENiCURE

anyways the scott guy was really on good terms with dr luke, i'm glad taylor moved on to the different label at the right time

1 minute ago, AMENiCURE said:

she doesn't earn from her music, i believe

She does earn from it because she wrote most of it. But Scooter can do whatever he wants with them. If he wants to take them off every platform he can, if he wants to give them for free he can, if he wants to delete it all he can.

Archived