💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paparazzi follow Gaga all the way to Apollo for autographs

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Kimmo

“You better make some bank out of these”

@gagafrontrow is that guy with grey hair saying to the security that he is a fan waiting for a long time which is true... he actually does pay a lot of money just to follow Gaga and what did he get in return? A slap on the face... meanwhile the paparazzi got a shitload of autographs to make money... what a “different” person Gaga has become... I’m so shocked!!!!! :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clumsy Monster

I'm not comfortable with his videos. He's so irritating 

Spoiler

But I want to thank him for the Peter close-up :lolly:

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

is she ****ing serious? What the **** is going on? This is so ****ing sad, I’m at the verge of returning my Enigma tickets just seeing this type of scam going on... she’s obviously aware of it and doesn’t do anything about it, @gagafrontrow is that guy with grey hair saying to the security that he is a fan waiting for a long time which is true... he actually does pay a lot of money just to follow Gaga and what did he get in return? A slap on the face... meanwhile the paparazzi got a shitload of autographs to make money... what a cruel person Gaga has become... I’m so shocked!!!!! :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

I don't think she's cruel at all. She just wanted to help. I'm impressed by her patience. I would've been so annoyed if someone kept following me and asking me to sign all of that stuff. She doesn't owe anything to anyone tbh. 

Kimmo
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I don't think she's cruel at all. She just wanted to help 

Is cruel to scam your own fans when she know damns well he is selling those autographs

“you better make some bank out of these” 

What a messed up advice....

Hottie Detector

Ronlop
6 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Is cruel to scam your own fans when she know damns well he is selling those autographs

Omg as if anyone doesn't want to make a bank. Welcome to planet earth! 

This doesn't mean anything and there is nothing morally wrong about this. And actually, she's pretty nice for actually caring  and having the patience to help this guy's business or whatever. 

TheJoanneJoker

jesus that's harassment, just leave the woman alone 

it's beyond me why people think doing this type of creepy shoot it's okay :saladga:

Teal Ambition
17 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

is she ****ing serious? What the **** is going on? This is so ****ing sad, I’m at the verge of returning my Enigma tickets just seeing this type of scam going on... she’s obviously aware of it and doesn’t do anything about it, @gagafrontrow is that guy with grey hair saying to the security that he is a fan waiting for a long time which is true... he actually does pay a lot of money just to follow Gaga and what did he get in return? A slap on the face... meanwhile the paparazzi got a shitload of autographs to make money... what a cruel person Gaga has become... I’m so shocked!!!!! :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

While I think its messed up, this is quite the exaggeration :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Kimmo
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

While I think its messed up, this is quite the exaggeration :laughga:

I know sorry I let the keyboard do the talking sometimes :selena:

Hottie Detector

SHALLOW
16 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

She didn't scam anyone. Fans are not forced to buy those autographs, if they buy them is cause they can afford them. Gaga only wanted to help him even tho i still think she didn't have to. 

YaaaasGaga

This is straight up harassment and it's not okay. She obviously does it because she feels bad not helping someone trying to make a living, but that guy is massively overstepping the line by doing this every time she's in NYC. 

LilyLark
28 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I know sorry I let the keyboard do the talking sometimes :selena:

She ain't selling the autographs and this guy does it with a bunch of celebs. Way I see it, she probably cut a deal with him to give him x amount of autographs and be nice to him x amount of times in return for him not harassing her 24/7 when she's in NYC. It's probably a bit like the deals a lot of celebs cut with paps, except the deals with paps are more of a quid pro quo instead of this sad sh*t...which is probably more like bribing him to stop harassing her all the time.

15 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

This is straight up harassment and it's not okay. She obviously does it because she feels bad not helping someone trying to make a living, but that guy is massively overstepping the line by doing this every time she's in NYC. 

It could be because she feels bad. I think it's more likely it's a bribe so he doesn't harass her the entire time she's in NYC, which is sad. Peter probably tells him he can do it twice, or whatever, but then he has to leave Gaga alone for the rest of the time she's in NYC.

The paps still harass celebrities (obvs. not including the Kardashians, etc.), but at least the celebs can somewhat benefit even if they prefer the paps leave them alone.No benefit in this tho.

Archived