đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Great research by the OP, but in terms of believability I HIGHLY doubt Gaga would release a song in this way. Like she knows how excited we are about what's coming next why after all this time would she end up releasing it in collaboration with Sirius Radio?? Collaborating with brands when music is involved  doesn't seem like Gaga's thing :oops:

She needs radio stations on her side to have a hit, and she knows it

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
3 hours ago, RoughLove said:

Please all remember that when we doesn't get sh*t this friday, it isn't the fault of Gaga nor her team. It's the fault of your own expectations. Just saying :oops:

it’s actually the fault of sirius / pandora

GagaUnderYou
27 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

This is info is way too important to be allowed to come without a receipt, girl.

I should have screenshotted sorry

Monster7
5 hours ago, OMonster said:

I have never seen a bot so capable enough of, without it being mentioned previously in the conversation, referencing 'Poker Face' as an early Lady Gaga single or declaring itself as a fan of Gaga... :shrug:

1) The full conversation is screen-captured in the OP. 

2) I did not share the full screen capture of the transcript because it would take 10 separate pictures, which I thought would be spammy. 

3) The transcript is actually quite small. I had to zoom in on my computer to block out my name and the agent's name each time either of us spoke. I could do this for the first few messages, as seen above, but to block out the names in *every* message we sent would've taken a very long time on such a small graphic. 

4) I didn't think the full screen cap (in multiple pictures) of the transcript would be necessary. I figured what I provided is proof enough. I mean, do you *really* think I would A) fake the messages in the OP, and B) fake the transcript and all of it's graphics and intricacies? 

5) Go to SiriusXM live chat, have a random conversation and request the transcript at the end. You will see you will receive *exactly* what I received, and will realise how truly laborious it would be to block out names on each line. 

6) I wish I was that good at Photoshop and graphic design :ladyhaha:

^^^^^^^ 

If I faked this, I am sure gonna look a fool.  

Because if a single doesn't drop Friday - I'll be called out as a fake. The truth is, irrespective of whether a new song is out this week, this conversation is 100% real and I thought I'd share to not hype, but to discuss and consider the legitimacy of the assistant. 

I am not claiming a new song is coming - I am simply raising a discussion around an experience I had that I felt GGD might be interested in.

Thank you for being persistent but polite with the assistant and for writing so well even to some people calling you fake when you said at the start to take things with a grain of salt. This thread is an amazing ride so far

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I should have screenshotted sorry

It looks like they send an email afterwards, if you look at the OP

Bitch I'm Madonna

GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

It looks like they send an email afterwards, if you look at the OP

I didn’t put my email in, I just kept messaging “can you let me know if Lady Gaga is releasing a new song on Friday?” when i was talking to the bot and then a live agent logged on and gave me this information 

TheRealJT

I forgot Enigma tickets are going on sale Friday. The same day as the Sirius audio stream. 

A single release makes sense. But that means nothing. There’s been several times it would of made sense to release a single, and it never happened. 

I think they thot you were referring to a signal to listen to the siriusx apollo event or something not a new song/single. I wish you referred to it as a "new song" i think that would of cleared the confusion for them. They sounded like they were talking about a livestream signal of the even or something. Idk I am confused :messga: 

Antoni
1 minute ago, dit said:

I think they thot you were referring to a signal to listen to the siriusx apollo event or something not a new song/single. I wish you referred to it as a "new song" i think that would of cleared the confusion for them. They sounded like they were talking about a livestream signal of the even or something. Idk I am confused :messga: 

There's no reason customer service reps would refer to signal and Lady Gaga in the same sentence. They should only be using signal when a customer is complaining about bad reception in their car.

My name isn't Timmers

OMonster
1 minute ago, dit said:

64927813_426166044602259_370196553371798

Here is the transcript of when I did use that phrasing :)

subtext / fantasy

2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

64927813_426166044602259_370196553371798

Here is the transcript of when I did use that phrasing :)

I'm shook! thanks. I guess we will find out soon enough. it is only a couple more days! I dont think you are lying by the way since you have given us a date that is so close meaning we will find out everything soon but a part of me thinks that there is just some sort of confusion on their end and they just said yes to some things without fully understanding. idk but again we will see soon. Cant deny that this is sort of exciting lol!

BleepBloop

Omg if they really got informed back in May about this Friday? We're getting fed.

I messaged them and he confirmed that there will not be a release this friday. Maybe they're backtracking...

tylerjs

I honestly don’t see her releasing anything Friday, BUT it’s an interesting idea to think that she could release a single on the 28th just in time for World Pride that weekend. It would be impactful due to her connection with the LGBTQ+ community which is obvious, but she’s already in New York having just performed at Apollo which is also where a World Pride is (unless she left already, idk). If she did release in time for pride, you wouldn’t be able to hear anything but that song on NYC streets tbh. I also can totally see 2019 Gaga doing a deal with Sirius to A) push Enigma and B) help guarantee radio time, which as someone else mentioned, she’s well aware she needs it even with streaming as popular as it is. I feel like past Gagas would have been more reluctant to strike a deal with a mainstream brand to promote a single, but nowadays I feel like that’s much easier for her. Like I said, I don’t think it’s coming yet, but it would be an interesting and probably smart idea to do it this weekend. 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived