💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Like, if that first guy wasn't lying or making stuff up, then people must be trying to cover sh*t up and something is definitely coming. Even their Twitter account replied, usually brands or corporations just ignore stuff like this. And the talk about her management not giving exact info yet? Absolutely not about the performance broadcast.

Definitely - I mean why even mention management? The first conversation was so telling, and you're right - what followed (the constant denial) is really quite suspicious. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face

Please all remember that when we doesn't get sh*t this friday, it isn't the fault of Gaga nor her team. It's the fault of your own expectations. Just saying :oops:

It's an honor.

geusst1235
4 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

Please all remember that when we doesn't get sh*t this friday, it isn't the fault of Gaga nor her team .

Just saying :oops:

Exactly, there really does not need to be anymore complaining about this saying "oh my God gagas team is so **** they didnt take this opportunity bla bla bla". Absolutely no need to keep reiterating these every single time something doesn't happen.

MrHappy

Its gonna happen but not on this friday :huntyga: becouse before every lead single release date she is start to hype us before at least one week ago. 

Ghost Face
4 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Its gonna happen but not on this friday :huntyga: becouse before every lead single release date she is start to hype us before at least one week ago. 

Well I also don't think it's comming this friday, but not because there is no hype. She have said a couple times that she want this record to be a surprise.. So it could be a surprise drop without hype stuff before the release :oops:

It's an honor.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Honestly almost nobody teases weeks before. Most of artists are announcing things very close to the release date. Gaga will do the same for sure. Music industy is not at the same place it was when she released ARTPOP or Joanne.

mindless

Nnnn :rip: their customer service agents must be so confused by the sudden little investigators traffic :sharon:

Angelm

Poor chat agents :selena::derpga: I bet they are in the office crying and traumatized by seeing the same questions :ladyhaha:

If something is coming, I don’t think they are that dumb to let that slip.

BleepBloop
3 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Poor chat agents :selena::derpga: I bet they are in the office crying and traumatized by seeing the same questions :ladyhaha:

If something is coming, I don’t think they are that dumb to let that slip.

That's what damage control's for :gayhat:

Rifek

SiriusXm agents right now:

*Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (Lady Gaga cover) playing in the background*

55699A36-0EE4-49F1-9ACF-0F0BBC10180F.jpe

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Angelm
Just now, Sneaky said:

That's what damage control's for :gayhat:

Gaga’s damage control be like

tenor.gif?itemid=7210128

BleepBloop