Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I agree, a lot of these other messages seem really odd and the customer agents seem super confused. 

But my conversation in the OP was pretty coherent and really quite detailed. They also commented on liking Gaga and her music, and were really clear on separating the Apollo stream from a standalone, new single. 

Whoever I spoke with knew what they were saying... I mean, they kind of had to after my obnoxious questioning :air:

I like that you were so persistent. You asked alot more questions and pushed for more information than I or anybody else ever would have. 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

this is fun :ally: thanks, @OMonster, for creating this thread :lolly: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

zoldyck

Why would somebody risk their job, this information leakage can potentially cost jobs. It is good that op is hiding the names but how can someone trust somebody so blindly with such information  

ydnmnme

she’s coming :ally:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

crisTEAne
Just now, zoldyck said:

Why would somebody risk their job, this information leakage can potentially cost jobs. It is good that op is hiding the names but how can someone trust somebody so blindly with such information  

go away, bobby :neyde:

I just talked to one of them and they didn't have any information about new single. But that person didn't even know that the audio will be released on Friday until I asked them to recheck again, so yea, it's happening 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

It might not have occurred to them it would end up on GGD. I know some Gaga fans who aren't even aware of this cult site. 

blackpink

Ok I just talked to them, they took like 2 minutes to respond, they were typing then stopped for like 30 seconds.

They said right now they don’t know about “new song”, but said it premiers at 5pm on Hits 1? :rip: 

What the person is saying doesn’t even make sense... Is her new song debuting on the radio station or not :selena:

Antoni

Here's a third confirmation from Sirius support from a follower on Twitter

My name isn't Timmers

Dominic
15 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Working is customer service you're only allowed so much freedom of personalization. 

Working at a call center, I personally know what"Customer Service Voice"is. It's not only how you talk, your brain also functions differently. Like you have o be uber exasperated to let your real self seep through.

Oh no, I understand customer service and professionalism, worked in a call centre for most of my late-teens too but...

CCF443-A2-D616-438-F-BF23-5164-DD903-C1-

...this just reads like a chat bot. 

I guess we will see. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Here's a third confirmation from Sirius support from a follower on Twitter

Gefani :lmao:  :selena: 

65028482_331621151084629_562262253995294

Why does this document conveniently end at ''I'd like to ask about the new Gaga song'? 

Where's the rest? For all we know they simply might have answered with 'we don't know anything'.

Show us the rest of the transcript. 

i-wanna-see-the-receipts-gif-11.gif

Archived