๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

ferretti
1 minute ago, harajukumatt said:

Also NYC is hosting World Pride this weekend, would be kind of the perfect time to release a new single, just sayin'.

tumblr_oudr7qLVSG1qepknto3_500.gif

Right, and she's here!

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
1 hour ago, T E A said:

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/28_June

Lady Gaga performed at Pride in New York City. She performed The Star Spangled Banner and gave a speech before performing.

:ally:

1 minute ago, harajukumatt said:

Also NYC is hosting World Pride this weekend, would be kind of the perfect time to release a new single, just sayin'.

tumblr_oudr7qLVSG1qepknto3_500.gif

great minds think alikeย :ally:ย 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

nikola
7 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

How do we know that this screenshot is legit?ย 

Well, you don't. this can be one big lie, like anything else on the internet can be ...ย  you have to wait and seeย 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

jacs vs looser

Honestly at this point, I would rather she waited until OTR was either oficially over or about to be (3 weeks from now give or take)

ydnmnme

Anyway, pics of her arriving in studio in NY are coming:queenga:

I can feel itย 

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

harajukumatt
5 minutes ago, T E A said:

great minds think alikeย :ally:ย 

Feels like the right time for something to happen!

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, jacs vs looser said:

Honestly at this point, I would rather she waited until OTR was either oficially over or about to be (3 weeks from now give or take)

Why though? I think there needs to a be big song to bump it from the top and I think Gaga can do that.ย 

LetsGetHigh

August 7, 2016ย (link to tweet): this radio guy said Interscope told him about a new single coming within 30 days
August 17, 2016: Perfect Illusion announcement :green:ย 
CpQixlHWYAAH0qH.jpg

ย 

Whoever has the energy should actually message this guy on Twitter and see if Interscope has given him any news.ย :poot:

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

ย 

well itโ€™s over guys. even if she was releasing this friday she sure as hell isnt anymore lmaoย 

Reality
38 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

What if itโ€™s comes together? Then 5 would make sence as the time when the concert stream starts + a news single right after...

Idk, just speculationย 

True. That could be the case too, but I just think that this is all miscommunicationโ€”on their end. The O.P., and as we've seen, other members, have explicitly asked Sirius if it was aย single,ย but it seems like Sirius thinks it's the performance.

This could all be true and maybe they'll have the singleย andย the performance, but right now I'm inclined to believe that they just ****ed up.

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

PanPikus
36 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I had to pretend I'm @Adminย to get some clear info

Mirek? :lolga:

OT: It's been some time since last rumor meltdown thread. Yall missed it, huh? :huntyga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodลบ opowiem Ci bajeczkฤ™, bajka bฤ™dzie dล‚uga...

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

article-2019027-0D2CFEE500000578-206_964

us

Why is there a Honduras flag in the back?

My family is from there :lmao:ย 

Archived