Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
outtahere12428
1 hour ago, Vitleysingur said:

Why would the single be premiered at 5pm tho? Isn't it supposed to be out at midnight?

I am confusion. Someone plz exblain:selena:

OMFG YOU AVATAR I'M-

Glamourpuss

I think the OP's conversation is the only one we should be focusing on. As more and more people have been asking, it seems they have become wise to it. Omonster's is the only one where it differentiates between the single and the broadcast. 

LetsGetHigh

I think that the livestream of the show is going to be one track that will be available to play on Friday. Since the audio hasn't been edited and mastered and etc, they don't know the length of it and such so the assistant probably went back to see the length and got a "TBD."

GhettoFabulous

Ah **** here we go again :lana:.....

but anyways god control music video coming soon:diane:

Renie

This thread is making my brain hurt!!! :saladga: I keep reading and get excited then read some more and I’m terribly let down!! I don’t know what to believe!!

But it does sound like the original sirius person was revealing something they shouldn’t be without knowing it was private info. The others all just sound confused and it looks like Sirius has gone on to do damage control and back pedal what’s been said.

I think all of the Sirius office staff needs to take a lunch break and come back Friday around 5:01 because they just opened a can of worms!

LetsGetHigh

Customer support employees at Sirius HQ are definitely cursing this website as we speak. :rip: Take shield, everyone. 

hankhatesyouall
Just now, HIMe said:

Thank you :)

How do we know that this screenshot is legit? 

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Vitleysingur said:

Why would the single be premiered at 5pm tho? Isn't it supposed to be out at midnight?

I am confusion. Someone plz exblain:selena:

this would make sense for a worldwide at the same time release!

Sam98

She just tweeted and I FAINTED, F*CK

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

harajukumatt

Also NYC is hosting World Pride this weekend, would be kind of the perfect time to release a new single, just sayin'.

tumblr_oudr7qLVSG1qepknto3_500.gif

HoneyB

Hnggg my body is ready for whatever might come:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived