Litteraly only Gaga can pull off this concept, no matter how much u hate Enigma

Teal Ambition

Photos really don't do justice to the visuals during this show :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

crisTEAne

omg, she finally has nails. oldGa is slowly starting to rise. :pray:  

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SEANGT

okay this is me being horny on main but these male dancers or maybe it's the same one not being ridiculously toned is ... really hot :cryga:

dynamite

Amazing pics :neyde:

It may look like I'm being sarcastic with the use of that emoji but it's just me smiling thanks for the complex @GypsyBabe :neyde:

JazzGa

Yaaass!! So happy to see these professional shots! We had a serious DEARTH of good quality pics of Enigma which is part of why many fans didn't get a good impression of the show. I mean, if you're looking at something great through a dusty microscope with a smeared lens, you won't really understand what's going on.

The spotlight pic in particular is just... godly :legend:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Great photos. The first outfit and wig are really otherworldly, as well as the born this way looks. The make-up is also pretty neat throughout.

She should really consider wearing the second wig as a bob only, it looks much better that way.Also, ditch that neon-green outfit and purple bikini thing.

What I don't understand though, why she was doing Enigma instead of the Jazz show if it's only audio-streamed. weird.

OpenHeartedMonster
14 minutes ago, affection said:

What I don't understand though, why she was doing Enigma instead of the Jazz show if it's only audio-streamed.

I guess because Enigma is usually considered more entertaining to the audience than Jazz&Piano(?) We can't forget there was still live audience watching that ;) and the show was mainly for them if I can say that. I mean of course Pandora and SiriusXM are waiting for people who weren't watching it live to subscribe them because of that show being published later as an audio but still

2 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I guess because Enigma is usually considered more entertaining to the audience than Jazz&Piano(?) We can't forget there was still live audience watching that ;) and the show was mainly for them if I can say that. I mean of course Pandora and SiriusXM are waiting for people who weren't watching it live to subscribe them because of that show being published later as an audio but still

I understand that there was a live audience but the main goal of this would be the on-air promotion, which I think Jazz would be more suitable but ok.

Archived