đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lil Nas X's response to #LilNasXIsOverParty

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
8 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

But... his old username on Twitter was @nasmarai not @nasmaraj so why y’all STILL acting like he was hating on Islam when it wasn’t even him? Y’all need to do your research cause you look foolish af

it was him, nasmaraj was suspended so he made nasmarai (there are even web archive pages of his suspended account). 

edit: you can even read it in these screenshots, (follow my IG they're trying to get me suspended again)

Guest Adarsh
14 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Shame.. I'm muslim girl myself and I'm honestly hurt by what people say on here. 

My boyfriend is Muslim and I’m offended by their comments as well. :saladga:

StarstruckIllusion

He snapped 🤩🤩

gypsy101
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So he’s iconic king now? Are y’all just going to ignore the fact he said awful things about muslims? Do y’all know we have muslim users here on GGD? Such a disgusting one hit wonder. Soon his “popularity” will go away. Also fun fact: I literally don’t know how he looks. I swear. 

his face is literally right there by the tweet 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, ReginaGeorge said:

Shame.. I'm muslim girl myself and I'm honestly hurt by what people say on here. 

On 6/24/2019 at 3:57 PM, Adarsh said:

My boyfriend is Muslim and I’m offended by their comments as well. :saladga:

Hey guys I know this is late but I just saw these comments :ohno:
While I am still a fan of Lil Nas X, I totally disagree with all the **** he said about Islam. He was totally wrong and made gross generalisations. The reason why I haven't cancelled him is because he was young and saying stupid **** and I can't remember when but I think I saw something on his Twitter about him at least not believing in what he said anymore. I am definitely waiting on an apology though. It sucks that you have to deal with the crap that people say about Islam on here :noparty:

edit: here is what I was thinking of

D9wu5p9XUAAyt-f.jpg

Archived