question

Can Gaga actually sing INLA?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Javier Gallo

Actually, I think Shallow is harder than INLA, the register is much higher in Shallow and in INLA the biggest notes are in a more comfortable register for Gags.

Akiki

I'm no expert but Perfect Illusion seemed super hardcore since day one. INLA is just another ballad and we saw Gag doing it over and over. 

My lungs die everytime I trY to keep up with perfect Illusion 

Ethan
7 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

This song isn’t that hard to sing. I’m a guy, and if I transpose the key it’s actually pretty easy except for the top notes (gotta warm up for those). I find “Dope” to be much harder to sing.

Any song is easy if you transpose the key to match your range... sis... 🤡

LaLuna

All those of you who said it's not that hard and that you nail it, I'm gonna need to see a video of you singing it, please.

giphy.gif

Guest ARTPOPSlays
7 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I mean, if she was able to do this, she can do anything

I don't think INLA is more difficult than this one.

Came here to say this

Gagz4Gaga
23 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

All those of you who said it's not that hard and that you nail it, I'm gonna need to see a video of you singing it, please.

giphy.gif

True. It’s like Kardashians trying to sing a Whitney song. Lmao. The stench of ignorance was too much.

nostalgia’s for geeks

fluidcarebear

Gaga can sing in ways that she has never shared. She could sing INLA live and blow every one of us away. She keeps parts of herself hidden for herself. In regards to the Whitney/Mariah comment...I truly believe she’s that good. Only time will tell. Never underestimate our girl. ❤️❤️

GypsyBabe

Well I mean, it's pretty obviously live in the movie so I would say that she can sing it. She also has much more difficult songs in her discography and those that she does for her Jazz show...

⚯͛

PerfectExca
6 hours ago, Creyk said:

This is not one of her more challenging songs.

I Don't Know What Love Is, Swine, Perfect Illusion, I Like It Rough. Now those are hard.

I Like It Rough?

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, EmperorExca said:

I Like It Rough?

Probably because she never sang the song live :ladyhaha:

joannesrats

It's truly not a technically challenging song. There's a lot of people giving snide remarks to the people saying it's easy for them to sing, but that's the fact - it is easy to sing. Any musician or person with an inkling of knowledge knows that there are songs that easy and songs that are hard. This song is not an easy song, but it is certainly not extremely difficult. The hardest part is making sure that your tone actually sounds good - that is what makes a song. I can sing this song easily in this key, but my tone isn't good. My technique and stuff is, but sometimes someone just naturally has a better tone than someone else. If I posted it and recorded it proving that it is easy to sing I would be torn to shred because it doesn't sound the best, but that doesn't mean it's hard. PLEASE learn about what you talk about before you talk about it. 

PutUrPawsUp

I think it's just bc she could never top her performance in ASIB. Not vocally but emotionally. Gosh all those emotions in her voice.:firega:

joannesrats

@fluidcarebear

Why'd you 'lmao' me, I'm literally studying music and have been taking vocal lessons. I'm a director of a choral group, I know what I'm talking about :saladga: 

fluidcarebear
2 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

@fluidcarebear

Why'd you 'lmao' me, I'm literally studying music and have been taking vocal lessons. I'm a director of a choral group, I know what I'm talking about :saladga: 

No shade...there’s always more to learn. ❤️Don’t limit yourself to what you think you know. 

Archived