digital art

Beautiful LG6 digital art

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
Reginald
6 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

I made that one, glad that you like it! :kara:

This is INCREDIBLE lol I had to do a double-take at the thread title to make sure that this wasn't the actual artwork!

MonsterPawPR
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

This is INCREDIBLE lol I had to do a double-take at the thread title to make sure that this wasn't the actual artwork!

:derpga:

thanks alot :giveup:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

weed
14 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

I made that one, glad that you like it! :kara:

ooooo can you make one using the Eli Renitz photoshoot from last year :nooo: such a serve I wish it were the official LG6 photoshoot

MonsterPawPR
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

ooooo can you make one using the Eli Renitz photoshoot from last year :nooo: such a serve I wish it were the official LG6 photoshoot

I actually made one with that photoshoot but I never uploaded it :poot: 

it's in a different style than that one though and I think it looks a little boring :selena:

but I thought about making something new with the Eli photoshoot, since next week it's been a year since she posted the first ones :bradley:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

weed
7 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

I actually made one with that photoshoot but I never uploaded it :poot: 

it's in a different style than that one though and I think it looks a little boring :selena:

but I thought about making something new with the Eli photoshoot, since next week it's been a year since she posted the first ones :bradley:

bar ARTPOP all of her album covers have been simple yet stunning so post it sis :sis:

Archived