💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you like a Madonna and Gaga duet on LG6?

RoverLoader

Would you like a Madonna and Gaga duet on LG6?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Madonna and Gaga duet on LG6?

• Absolutley! Bring it on!
    • Maybe Madonna as a small feature only
    • Hmmm let me Think about it
    • Probably not - it would take the focus away from Gaga's launch of a new era
    • Hell no!

Featured Posts

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Absolutely.

Considering how much she’s damaged her voice already Gaga’s gonna sound even worse than her when she’s 60 so.. :shrug:

fight me lets go GIF

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

When has Madonna ever sang as well as Gaga? :oprah: No shade but I know back in Madonna's day there was a general conception that she can't sing 

lady gaga applause GIF

True story

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm 100% for it (Madonna was my Gaga before Gaga :huntyga:) but I don't think Gaga would ever do it. Madonna would have to lessen her autotune and I don't know, production wise, how they would sound together. 

Catnikko
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

lady gaga applause GIF

True story

Adele, Rihanna, Gaga are confirmed smokers, someone bookmark this when they're 60 they won't sound that different :poot:

Actual patient

Runway

Madonna only collaborates with mumble rappers and reggaeton artists so no :poot: 

HotLikeMexico

Back then yes. They are both of my favorite female artists of all time.

Now Madonna is just too cringey and try hard for me and has turn me off with her most recent materials. It’s rather disappointing. 

If they ever did collab it has to be later down the road because right jow it wouldnt seem genuine at all. 

ToxicHot

Nope :vegas:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

AJRocketMan
9 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

When has Madonna ever sang as well as Gaga? :oprah: No shade but I know back in Madonna's day there was a general conception that she can't sing 

Ray of Light and Evita. She took voice lessons and she was capable of doing so much more with her voice than she could prior. She couldn’t do upper belts and she didn’t have a head voice in the 80’s/early 90’s. With Ray of Light, she could. That was when her voice was at it’s prime. Her voice is very obviously past it’s prime now so she can’t do now what she could back then. But Madonna at her very best (39/40 years old) was better than Gaga at her very best (27/28 years old).

Curunir
6 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Ray of Light and Evita. She took voice lessons and she was capable of doing so much more with her voice than she could prior. She couldn’t do upper belts and she didn’t have a head voice in the 80’s/early 90’s. With Ray of Light, she could. That was when her voice was at it’s prime. Her voice is very obviously past it’s prime now so she can’t do now what she could back then. But Madonna at her very best (39/40 years old) was better than Gaga at her very best (27/28 years old).

tenor.gif

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

But Madonna at her very best (39/40 years old) was better than Gaga at her very best (27/28 years old).

Right. No. Some performances when Gaga was 27 /28, Madonna could never reach this. 

And I didn't even include the Sound of Music nor the National Anthem, since those are past 27/28

Curunir

I answered "hell no" because there isn't just a "no" option :flop:

But I don't feel that strongly about it. I just think that their artistry is too different at this point and their voices wouldn't match. If you asked me in 2012 I'd say hell yes but both of them have changed quite a bit since then and I think it would feel kind of disingenuous now :shrug:

AJRocketMan
15 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Right. No. Some performances when Gaga was 27 /28, Madonna could never reach this. 

Those are beautiful, but I notice Gaga always uses too much chest in her singing; she’s obsessed with having a powerful voice and she likes the chesty sound too much, to the point where it can sound ridiculous in some of her performances and has ruined some songs (her 2009 live performances). Here’s Madonna in 1998 singing Ray of Light on Oprah.

Her voice sounds blissful :pray: And she sings high here. Gaga doesn’t sing high very often and she tries to avoid it if she can, especially recently. ARTPOP was the one era where she embraced singing high and not avoiding high notes like she did with TF and TFM. If she were to sing with a more lightweight style like Madonna did here I think she would sound much better and her voice wouldn’t get so tired prior to her concerts ending. Especially now that she’s getting older. What’s your input here?

Anderson123

Yes, I feel like now it’s the time for a Madonna/Gaga duet but not a random song like Medellín/Bitch i’m Loca, I’d like to see a feature with lyrics that make a statement but also make the song big, something like Scheiße. Either that or a ballad. 

Economy

Nah... I wouldn't hate it but there's other artists I'd be more excited for at this point

Archived