💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's talk about Gaga's Apollo performance in 4 days

Bradley

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
Just now, Bradley said:

Warner has no right to stop Gaga from performing the song though. I think it was Gaga, who for some reason, wanted to wait. Maybe she just wanted to start the campaign closer to the deadline rather than starting too early.

Oh yeah I totally agree, but for some reason I don't see her performing the song. I would love to be proven wrong though! That song deserves to been performed :whitney:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage
4 hours ago, Kimblue said:

I’m guessing it will be a piano set.

I actually love her piano sets, I would live for that

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Miel

My guess is that it's another stadium ENIGMA show, or a cute one-off.

I'd love new material, but it just doesn't seem likely.

3 points in and ready for more

The Apollo is quite small so idk whether it has the capacity to hold enigma. It will most likely be a jazz/piano show. 

I’ll be there so I’ll keep us updated 😘

S0436
13 minutes ago, Thwack said:

The Apollo is quite small so idk whether it has the capacity to hold enigma. It will most likely be a jazz/piano show. 

I’ll be there so I’ll keep us updated 😘

Yeah, it certainly doesn’t have the capacity to do aerial entrances and huge light shows.

BlingNotTheMusic
12 hours ago, Rifek said:

Isn't it frustrating that we're waiting for 3 months for new music while other artists dropped 1, 2 or more new singles since that time and we still don't know if we will get something this year :duck:

+ we could get another hit with ARUTW but her team is a mess and they missed the easiest way of getting another Top 10 hit in many years.

I am really disgusted :air:

But still love you Gags :flop:

3 months? Girl you been in a coma since The Cure dropped in April 2017? :ladyhaha:

(Sorry Ally girl, I'm missing Gaga :trollga:)

BlingNotTheMusic
12 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Ughï»ż I’m so tired of bopping to old music - and remixesï»ż of oldï»ż music. I almost feel like I’m stuck in a Gaga time capsuleï»żï»ż

Omg I've felt this way for so long but you put it so eloquently THANK YOU, THIS 1000%! :kara:

ydnmnme

It will be Jazz&Piano for sure with New York New York as closing song :queenga:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

Gracious Gaga

Omg u guys.  “Perform new single”???? Are you kidding me?? She’s gonna perform enigma/jazz & piano!!!!! Accept it :saladga:

♄ Kindness Police.

MonsterMom
9 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Omg u guys.  “Perform new single”???? Are you kidding me?? She’s gonna perform enigma/jazz & piano!!!!! Accept it :saladga:

exaggerated GIF

I know your right, but it still hurts

Bradley

I actually feel like she's not really rehearsing for it? :selena:

Didn't we just have a thread about her going to Philadelphia to support Bradley's show?

Rifek
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I actually feel like she's not really rehearsing for it? :selena:

Didn't we just have a thread about her going to Philadelphia to support Bradley's show?

Because it will be Enigma and she already rehearsed it in Vegas on the actual shows :poot:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Bradley
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

Because it will be Enigma and she already rehearsed it in Vegas on the actual shows :poot:

It's not going to be Enigma. It says 'special show'.

Rifek
Just now, Bradley said:

It's not going to be Enigma. It says 'special show'.

I don't say it will be the whole set but probably they will use the cut one and without the intros.

I guess we have to wait and see.

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Archived